Y&R: Dominique Jennings for Drucilla?

• Members

Now IMO Vicky Rowell is the ONLY Dru but if they have to recast, would Dominique Jennings be a suitable replacement?

She was amazing as Virginia on SuBe. i do not want this to happen at all, but was just putting it out there as a suggestion... if somebody has to replace Rowell they have to be darn good!

dominique1.jpg

CLIP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8_vFfADU6s

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sure she'll be heading over to Europe or something like that to work the Newman office, which would put strain on her marriage and they will eventually divorce again and in the end the Carmen story was never needed! blah.

• Members

Dominique Jennings is a fantastic actress, but I can't see her playing Dru. Victoria Rowell IS Dru!

But I do wonder why a soap like Y&R or PASSIONS never bothered to cast her. She would have been great as a rival for Dru or Olivia or even as Liz, Eve's sister(And I LOVE Amelia Marshall, don't get me wrong).

• Members

I wouldn't want to see her as Drucilla. I'd love it if the show brought her on as a whole new character. I think Jennings would do well on Y&R. Of course, The Hack would have to be out of her current position for this to happen, or else I would probably hate the character instantly (Adrian, Jana, David Chow).

• Members

I know her work very well dfrom sunset beach and IU am a big fan and i think she would be a perfect replace ment. Does anyone knows why Ms. Rowell is leaving? ote name='MarlandRulez' date='Feb 11 2007, 06:46 PM' post='368751']

Now IMO Vicky Rowell is the ONLY Dru but if they have to recast, would Dominique Jennings be a suitable replacement?

She was amazing as Virginia on SuBe. i do not want this to happen at all, but was just putting it out there as a suggestion... if somebody has to replace Rowell they have to be darn good!

dominique1.jpg

CLIP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8_vFfADU6s

Archived