AMC: Friday

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW - what a show and thrilling ending!

You all know I'm a Babe fan usually - but I've been annoyed to death with her so far in 2007 - but the last 3 days I've started liking her again, and that ending was SAD! I felt so bad for Babe :( Unlike yesterday in the park with the 'homeless guy', I don't think THIS TIME was her fault - as she never dumped her bodyguard, he got his a$$ killed too.

Anyway the camerawork in today's episode was great! It really made me feel like I was there in the action.

Seeing Janet was awesome! I've missed her. Even though I prefer pyscho Janet, and not this drugged-more sane Janet, I still LOVE seeing Kate Collins. I hope she's in more episodes than a handful. It was good seeing Amanda with some better material too - she is always best with Janet. Jamie was a little annoying with his jerk attitude towards Janet, even though it's understandable.

Loved the ending with Erica walking in on Barbara in her house. I can't wait for the fireworks on Monday between these two! Barbara was looking good too - she is aging nicely from what I can tell.

Awww - JR's last words to Babe: "Your life was not worth my mom's!"

Let me just say, after seeing the media pics of the Valentine's Day episode, I can not WAIT ;)

Archived