ATWT: Wednesday Feb 7th Discussion

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's show was just fantasic, totally loved it. I did not find one thing even boring today. I loved seeing Bob, Kim, Lisa, Nancy, Margo, Tom all in the same show that was nice change, and using history for a change. The whole show had a nice drama feeling to it. Adam is a total slimeball but the actor is doing a good job of propraying that though.

Looks like tomorrow might even be better

On a side note looks like Adam is gaining more enemies by the day, hmm I wonder why that is???

• Members

Aah, I missed seeing Nancy. :(

I think ZR is playing his role really well. You can definitely tell how guilty Casey is. I also loved Jade today telling Adam off. So nice! :)

The scene with Henry and Vienna was really cute. (They really need to pair these two together...Katie can have Brad. :P )

• Members

Eh...an okay show. LOVED seeing Henry and Vienna. Please, please, please, let Gwen and Will be over. I'm all for hooking Will and Maddie up. Oh, and finally, Jade stirs the pot in a useful way. Adam is so going to regret crossing her.

Hated seeing Katie/Brad. Katie is officially useless. I'm not buying in to her "I just wanna make everything right" crappola.

Archived