Days: Tuesday Feb. 06

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was an ok show today. The past two episodes have been much better then last week.

Benji/EJ was good stuff. It's so sad seeing the conflict in Benji. He hates doing this. I am glad he isn't evil or doing this willingly.

Steve/Kayla was good. Great to see Kayla active and MBE finally getting some good material. SN was fantastic and those scenes with Benji had so much angst. Steve feels so betrayed and hurt. I am loving this story. Great that it's finally moving.

Philip/Willow was pretty good. I can't beleive I am tolerating Willow much better now. I like that Philip plans on using her and was smart enough to make sure Willow is carrying Shawn's baby. JKJ was solid today and I look forward to what Philip has up his sleeve next.

Sami/Lucas/Kate was a little boring. I agree that this documentary thing is stupid. I like where it will get us in the end but right now it's pretty boring. I always like Kate and Roman sniping at each other. That is always good. I am glad that Sami is on to Kate now. I hated them being that nice to each other. Too weird. Lucas and EJ working together reminds me of his working with Tony in 2003. I love how EJ always puts his arm around someone or pats them on the face in that very smug way he does it. You just want to punch him but can't help but love him being so evil and conniving.

Ok show though. Great to see J&M in the previews for tomarrow.

• Members

I watched about 20 minutes of the show and had to turn it off. It was putting me to sleep. And if J&M are in the previews for tomorrow, I'm gonna skip that too. Too much of the show is revolving around the Shawn/Belle/Phillip s/l and everything else is filler, IMO.

• Members

The show started about ten minutes ago, and I have to say I have been LOVING Willow lately! I loved her earlier telling Philip it will cost him or she won't tell him what she knows! I can't believe I love this woman, but I do. She should have done that after how he threw her out yesterday/

• Members

I really enjoyed the scenes with EJ and Benjy. The little brother threatening the bigger brother. How interesting. I am not so sure I believe that Benjy did not know about the card's meaning. Could this all be a front, I don't know but I am ready to get to the bottom of it.

When Kate asked EJ about his face he commented that she should look at Steve. Let's see, EJ had a black eye, somthing is wrong with his hand; Steve had a couple scratches on his face.

I am so glad Sami figured out Kate, at least it didn't take forever. Why does Kate always go to Roman and why can't he just tell her to get lost. Whatever, I just wish they could get this woman a storyline that revolves less around Sami.

Philp and Willow, not too thrilling IMO.

Overall the show was fine. I might watch the scenes with Steve/Benjy and then Benjy/EJ again, but that is about it.

• Members

Ha! Not to mention that EJ talks to him and doesn't appear to be speaking so that Benjy could read his lips, then later he starts to sign a little and makes sure that what he says is easy for Benjy to see/read. But at least EJ was looking right at him. :lol:

• Members

I thought today's show was pretty good.

I am just LOVING LOVING LOVING the Steve/EJ/Benjy/Kayla/DiMera storyline at the moment...probably because I am such a HUGE Steve/Kayla fan and I really am totally intrigued with what happened to him after his coffin was switched by the DiMeras. This story would be even bigger for me if I knew Steve and Stefano would come face to face at some point...IMO Stefano needs to be part of this story.

Loved the Willow/Philip scenes, they have this WEIRD chemistry between them that I like. I half expect them to just grab each other in the heat of rage and screw right there on the floor or something...even though both of them dispise each other and are villains, but they COULD be hot.... :)

LOVED the EJ/Benjy scene where EJ was threatening him in the police station. Benjy is SO submissive it isn't even funny...but then again, EJ has daddy on his side, whereas Benjy is the DiMera family outcast and I am sure Stefano doesn't even regard him as his son or a DiMera.

• Members

Once again, I'm impressed and have growing love for Steve everyday. Kayla is still a big bore to me, and if she's not going to be more involved in this storyline, give her something of her own to work with. They're wasting Mary Beth Evans' talent.

Archived