Dream Sequels

Shawn

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I tried that, and sophia is still in it.lol I just don't buy the plot, how did he go from killing his brother in G2 to being such a benevolent good man in G3, it was just too unbelievable. An why was sonnys son in G3, he came out of nowhere. An why oh why did they make his son want to become an actor, had they made him just like dad, there could of been a G4 where his son could of taken over after his dads death in G3. Sonnys son could of worked had they had him interacting with Michaels son, then he could of doubled crossed him in G4. Basically there were better plots they could of used for this movie, and they choose the least expected route and I definantly think they ruined Pacino's chance of getting an oscar for this movie. When I watch it its not a bad movie, but there are just too many unfamiliar faces, the plot is just out there and its just not what majority of fans expected.

I get that they were trying to make a redemption movie, but I would of liked to have seen where he had this epiphany. Its like they skipped over the years between G2 and G3, as a fan I needed to see those lost years so I could understand how he got to redemption.

• Members

Well, I had gotten the set, and when I looked at it again, I looked at it in the context of him losing everything, but having great wealth. His son almost disowned him, Kaye hated him, his daughter doubted him until her tragedy, and he paid for all his sins. Everything he did in G1 & G2 came back on him, and rightfully so, so that's why I now love G3, because he got what was coming to him. :)

Archived