OLTL Discussion: Week of February 5th

• Members

I am so happy that Viki is going to fight and not be Mrs. Nice guy any more. That was great, and I love Erika, she spits venomous fire and this is fun. I really hope they follow through on Viki fighting.

Bo backing Viki on this should be great, but at some point I do want to see the Buke bros learn the truth about the little schemers scheming behind their backs.

Lindsay was hilarious calling Dorian a [!@#$%^&*], LMAO that was the line of the day. I loe Cat, she rocks.

I have no idea who the arsonist is, but I am afraid they might make it RJ, which I so don't want to see. RJ should be back onscreen as a love interest for Dorian, that way they can scheme together.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love seeing Viki so pissed and I hope she goes through with her vengence, I want Dorian to pay too, at least for messing up my Viki/Clint date. LOL. And I LOVE that Clint has finally made it known for sure that he doesn't want to be with Dorian, its all Viki.

As much as I love and adore Lindsay, and I loved her scenes today, I wish they didn't have her in Dorian's scheme because we all know whatever Dorian schemes always gets blown out of the water and I don't want Lindsay anywhere near it when that happens. Though I did enjoy very much when Lindsay told Dorian to quit being a [!@#$%^&*]. LOL.

Never thought Cris had anything to do with the fires, no matter how at times he looked guilty as sin, though I do believe that Vincent's lawyer has something to do with them, why I don't have a clue, but he just seems VERY guilty.

Rex is so sure that Michael is the killer, and that tells me he isn't, even though I do believe Michael will be arrested, but then later let go.

Thought it was a very good show today, and tomorrow looks very interesting.

• Members

The best part of the show for me was Viki, Doria, and Lindsey. LOL she was so pissed and I so see her getting even with Dorian.

Dorian and Lindsey up to no good I see but its so good to watch.

Can Rex please get away from Adrianna cause he just looses all kinds of points with me when he is around her.

I aslo see the lies Micheal you are telling about to crack. Need to keep up with what you told.

FF threw Crave and well I see they are doing chemistry test with this new chick and Antonia still say she would be better with Cristian.

• Members

Starr is such a petulant brat, and if I were Blair, I would ship her off to live with Todd. I've never seen a child on a soap show such loyalty to one parent over the other. Todd has put that kid's life in danger more times than Blair has, but Starr NEVER gives her mother the benefit of the doubt.

I have no sympathy for Starr and Cole and their whining.

I always love the Blair-Dorian scenes, though.

• Members

And isn't Michael sure that Rex is the killer? And John's on the case, so that makes me think he didn't do it either... but that he might suspect Michael did do it, like Rex does. Which makes me wonder who else could have did it...

I have a feeling Michael did something (since Rex says he saw him racing from the room), but wasn't the one that actually did the stabbing.

I love how suspious Marcie is of Michael everytime something comes up about Spencer's death. I hope she figures it all out before everyone else. I loved how back in the day, she did it for her friends.

• Members

Kind of clever how they had everyone get a phone call from "Spencer" at the same time. I liked that.

What I DON'T like is wasting half a show on the separation of Cole and Starr. This is dull. If Kristen Alderson is finally getting her own lead story, why does this have to be it?

• Members

Well, I can give or take him... maybe in a week or so I will have a more definite opinion. But, I'm for anyone who will get Adriana away from Rex, because she's bring him down to me. I would love for Adriana to cheat on Rex with him, then it would knock her "good girl" self down a peg or two. And for once, she couldn't use the whole "we don't keep secrets from each other" convo to get something out of Rex... because she's keeping a secret.

• Members

I liked the everyone getting phone calls at once idea, that was fun. I don't get why boring Marty is there and absolutely NO Buchanans???? What? Spencer came to town with a huge scheme against the Buchanans and none of them were invited not even Bo?

Tate it okay, but I wish they would stop bringing on new people, tired of that. They need to write stories for the characters already onscreen, and I mean real storylines not just lumping four women together (Viki, Nora, Dorian, Lindsay) to fight over two Buchanans Bo and Clint. These ladies need their own stories about them especially Viki.

I missed seeing Viki and Clint :)

And Cole is boring as can be. Starr should be bad instead and take up with a bad boy. That would spice things up more.

Did I mention I missed Viki and Clint ;)

• Members

Well, I guess Marty is there because it wouldn't be right if she wasn't tied to every damned storyline on the show. I guess she was connected to Spencer, though, so it sort of makes sense.

Tate Harmon: what's the point? Enough is enough with these pointless newbies, none of whom stick.

• Members

Honestly, today did nothing for me. I could care less about this high school stuff, and I so do not want to see this Romeo and Juliet storyline with Starr and Cole. It's tired already.

It got interesting for me when everyone received their phone calls, but then it just dropped.

Though it was very nice to see Carlotta.

And I loved Todd's zingers.

• Members

Well, I first have to list the two lines of the day for Wednesday, since the boards were down Wednesday evening....

Viki telling Clint: "Dorian's going to need some pain killers when I get through with her."

And

Rex telling Adriana that "Yes Tommy killed Spencer. He beat him to death with his sippee cup."

:lol:

Now for Thursday....

I love Starr, I like Langston, and I think Cole has the personality of drywall.

I did like how everyone got phone calls from Spencer at the exact same time. But I think it was stupid that neither Asa, Bo, Paige or Rex were there since they were all on Spencer's enemy list too. It also would have been a great time to have David show up as well.

Call me crazy, but I like Tate Harmon so far. I know it's early, and he's only been on one day, but so far he sees ok IMO. And I'm intrigued by both the arson storyline as well as Spencer's murder.

And I feel like that if I talk about it much I will jinx it. But just look at the vet usage lately. And how they are finding ways to stick Roxy, Carlotta, Lindsay and some of the other recurring on more often. And we have Clint/Viki/Dorian, Dorian/Lindsay, Nora/Lindsay/Bo, Asa/Nora/Viki/Clint, and more. And more of the underused contract cast members too....like Marcie and Michael. Something is definately afoot behind the scenes at OLTL.

Archived