What Passions storyline will be most radically altered??

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Never say never - it'll just take 2 months or so to redeem Sheridan, overload on the Shuis flashbacks and great love story, demonize Fancy or kill her off or maybe reunite her with Noah

Do you think we'll start seeing the new episodes around May? May - September gives JER 4 months to execute his final arc

• Members

The production office learned about cancellation the Week of January 15. Passions normally films 6-8 weeks ahead of airing; therefore, episodes shot after cancellation announcement would air from early-mid March.

Doesn't Passions have a long lead time from when storylines and scripts are written and when they go into production? By mid-January, I would guess scripts would have been written into early April.

How much would it cost for the writers to tweak storylines and scripts that have been completed?

• Members

Ohmigosh, Rion, you are SO full of it! :lol:

ESPECIALLY after the [!@#$%^&*] incident, I know it's possible: you say all these statements that begin with "I think" and "I don't think" because you ARE JER, or Peggy Schibi, or some other member of the "Passions" writing team, aren't you?!!!

How else could you guess that story changes aren't until April or May? Give itup! Be proud! Come out!!! (Or, as SON has proven, you will be OUT-ed.) ;)

• 2 months later...
  • Members

It looks like Passions is now filming only 4 weeks ahead like the other soaps did. (Late 2006, the episodes were being filmed 8 weeks in advance).

According to the new soap magazines, Liza Huber started filming episodes on April 5, and they will air on May 9. Also, Eric Martsolf made a remark about his last episode being August 3; the last airdate is September 7.

Archived