ABC and CBS Soaps In Depth

• Members

For the soap magazines CBS Soaps In Depth and ABC Soaps In Depth would they be considered gossip magazines unlike SOW and SOD? By the way I do like the magazines.But they seem to sensationalize their covers like during a certain soap opera storyline for example: Like this could result in the death of a character.Or it looks like a certain actor is rumored to returning to a certain soap and it turns out to be something different.It looks like it is a hook for readers to buy the mags.How are their sales fairing these days?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes. They are. They are both not very reliable. Like with the whole Genie Francis going to Y&R fiasco. They got that straight from the Internet. The also promised a Hugh/Kelly/Kevin triangle in their fall spoilers. The next thing you knew, all three actors were being let go. I think they also printed up stuff about a Lo and Anna story twice happening and it never did both times. So they unreliable and get a lot of stuff from the Internet. I think that they also print stuff that was rewritten after they received it. Like with the Hugh/Kelly/Kevin triangle they had as a fall spoiler. That was scratched as soon as ME resigned and HT, DG, and JC were all fired to keep ME on.

Archived