PSNS: Loads of Sopilers

• Members

Passions is searching for twin caucausian boys between the ages 2-3 yrs old to appear in March. <----- me Here (Could this be for some Jared and his rumoured Twin flashbacks)

As Theresa is about to tell Ethan the truth, Chad and Whitney rush to stop her. Whitney pulls Theresa aside and tells her that if it gets out that Little Ethan is not a Crane, she will no longer be head of Crane Industries. Since Theresa is planning on using Crane money to save Miguel from jail, Theresa will have to keep her secret a little while longer.

Endora zaps her favorite band, the Scissor Sisters, into her living room for a private concert.

Sheridan is rattled when Chris discovers a hypodermic needle among her belongings.

Tabitha warns Kay someone in Harmony will die later that night.

The peeping tom promises to make everyone in Harmony pay.

Endora zaps herself and the Scissor Sisters into the Blue Note for a special performance! When Julian spots her, she magically ages herself so her father won’t recognize her.

Rebecca pulls Ethan to a corner of the club, urging him to reconcile with Gwen over the phone.

Theresa anticipates telling Ethan the truth about his son as soon as she gets the charges dropped against her brothers.

Luis pleads with Fancy to have faith in him

Whitney helps Ethan realize nothing stands in the way of him and Theresa getting back together.

Julian tells Kay it is her fault Fox is in a coma.

Paloma is shocked when Fancy confides her fear about who is behind her attack.

Tabitha is irked by Endora’s rebellious attitude.

Theresa is faced with a terrible decision, that will have repercussions for months to come.

A revealing clue regarding chad's lover comes to the surface.

Sheridan is desperate to hide something.

Ivy works to break up Luis and Fancy.

Julian tells Kay that he saw Miguel and Charity kissing.

Someone sends Theresa a shocking text message.

Fancy undergoes hypnosis.

An agonized Luis watches hypnotized Fancy relive her attack.

Rae has information about Fancy's attacker.

Someone is murdered at the Blue Note.

Jessica kisses Miguel.

Luis is accused of being a killer when evidence against him turns up.

Miguel chases after the Charity impostor.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some sound alright but other than that the same old same old run around crap ... ugh. JER is the BEST at dragging things out into oblivion. He better start wrapping things up in the next few months ... I realize most of this was likely filmed in January before the cancellation so ... but still ... it's time to get with it JER

• Members

definitely got some interesting things there, but still, I agree with you KMan, some of it is just the same ol, same ol.

wonder why the 'aged' Endora will be like? I hope that's not for too long, I mean I'm glad that we get to see what she 'might have been', since the show is donzo, but I still like little Endora and her word bubbles. One of the best pieces of dialogue came from her, Maria and Miles a couple years back at Thanksgiving.....hilarious stuff!

• Members

It's only months because that's all the show has left......

Here's to hoping against hope that JER raps this show up in a decent and entertaining manner....

Rion if you know who gets murdered, then make a new spoiler thread and let the rest of us know who it is too..... 

• Members

Some good, some bad. Typical of Passions.

The ones that do sound good will probably end up poorly excuted on screen as usual.

I like that Theresa/Ethan is moving. The pace is a bit better in all the stories but the rapist story is bringing it all down for me. That and I can't stand the Miguel/Kay/Fox crap.

The Endora stuff sounds great as usual.

• Members

Amen!! I am really liking everything except for that. We spent all of Jan. in Fancy's room(on all one night), no wait, two of her rooms, with the stalker/peeping tom holding something sharp at the close of every other scene. Hopefully it'll pick up pace soon, if not, there is always fastforward~

Archived