ATWT: Friday Discussion

• Members

Lets just hope JP does not get any ideas, I really don't think I could handle Carly and Brad together, I thought Simon and Carly were horrible, but wow Brad and Carly would be just down right deplorable.

Carly and Jack need to get back together that is for sure it has been far to long :)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brad and Carly used to be married, and he got back at her cheating on him with Jack by exposing her big lie about Parker's paternity, and he was still bitter about this when he came back this time (saying "same old Carly" or something like that), so I don't think they will be back together anytime soon.

After reading such praise for Friday's episode here in this thread, I was really let down when I watched my tape -- too much Craig, Meg, and Katie. I don't see where this supposed improvement is. Even Richard Culliton's scripting could not save this episode's dire story. Meg agreeing to Craig's unethical behavior is just about believable, but then her kissing him was ridiculous. Argh!

I'm glad Luke was involved with Faith and Natalie and Lily's drama, but it's too little too late as far as I'm concerned.

Also, shouldn't Katie recognize Brad? Granted, I don't remember them interacting before, but she was already on the show when Brad was in Oakdale before.

And then there was JJ and Jack saying it was super late at night, JJ all sleepy, while Faith and even young Natalie were still bouncing around -- what horrible non-continuity. I bet this was something done in editing, rather than a writing issue. These scenes were probably originally on two different days.

There's been some promise these past few weeks, but mostly ATWT is still a mess. The improvement in the beginning of January has not really continued.

Next week's previews do look promising though ...

• Members

I'm not really concerned about a Brad/Carly romance per say...after all, Maura just got a six month lease with Simon. It's time for her to get back to some real story, not light comedic drivel.

I'm a little more concerned TAIC will continue to bow and scrape in Katie's direction, toying with putting her in a triangle with Brad and Jack. Then when Carly returns, she think Jack is "moving on" with Katie. I don't want to believe they'd do that...but Meg is now kissing Craig. Adam's moving in on Gwen. Dusty and Emily's being hinted at. Jack having feelings for that heifer is unacceptable to me.

But then, I think about it, and it looks like Jack will be quite busy chasing Teen Terror Parker. WORKS for ME. LOL.

• Members

There isn't enough WTF in the world for there mere possibility Jack and Katie. My feelings on Jack and Katie are up there with my FF'ing of Paul and Meg, Gwen and Adam, and my utter loathing at the possibility of Emily and Dusty (though, I'm probably in the minority that I don't want it from Emily's standpoint rather than Dusty's LOL!)

Archived