DAYS: Actresses' Last Airdate

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm happy to see both characters gone. Although I prefer Mimi & Max over Mabby any day. Can't really stand Abby somethimes. Annoying much, and Mimi has been more tolerable since she got together with Max.

Btw. Here's what Farah posted at her forum last night.

• Members

Out of the original high school bunch, Philip, Shawn and Belle will be the only ones on screen. Jan, Chloe and Brady are missing, but Chloe and Brady are married so it's only reasonable that Philip and Shawn be married to the only surviving female heehee LOL j/k. But honestly Mimi is sorely needed to balance the group and she was Belle's closest friend. I'll miss Farah as Mimi, but a good recast isn't out of my range of acceptance. What bothers me with this spoiler is no word of Connor's fate and no word of the "Phimi" baby.

• Members

Goooood riddance, Mimi/Fath! Don't let the door hit ya! :lol:

I love Judi, but I've always hated Bonnie, so I'm not sad to see her go either. Assuming Connor's going too, we'll FINALLY be rid of all the Lockharts! Oh, happy DAYS!

• Members

I'll miss Bonnie. She wasn't everybody's cup of tea (or booze in her case), but the actress really committed to every scene and I enjoyed her. She never phoned a performance in, and made me smile when she was onscreen. I think its a shame that there are no comic relief charectors on soaps anymore, I'd gladly trade Steve and Kayla to save Bonnie, not that she probably made even 60% of what either of them make.

• Members

I want them to wrap up this skeleton story in the next couple weeks...then the last two weeks that bonnie and mimi are on, mimi should find out about the bonnie paying the surrogate to keep the baby..realizing how crazy phillip has gotten about Claire and that phillip would try to take her baby away from her also, mimi convinces bonnie that they have to leave town to raise this baby in private....Mimi has to abruptly end things with max, which sends him into abby's open arms...thus starting a max, abby, and Jed triangle...and sometime down the line Victor or Phillip can find out about the baby, and go after it..

Archived