Martha Madison has posted.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She was robbed but I find this interesting with all the accusations going around.

I am really surprised that Corday & Wyman (and maybe Hogan who knows) chose the nominees.

So far we now know for sure that Passions let the cast choose and OLTL did too. I wonder how many shows actually let the producers choose the pre-noms.

• Members

I LOVE HER!!

She gave us so much info and she just seems so nice and down to earth. I wish she hadn't taken her name out of the running but maybe she wanted to support RJ because she was leaving or wanted Jones and Pinson in ahead of her because she figures she will have other chances. Martha will have the material next year too so while I am upset, I can see why she took her name out. What a class act!!

• Members

PR, I am questioning that other report now that she took her name out. I think here she would have emphasized that since it seems she was wanting to calm down her fans. She doesn't tell us that she took her name out of the running here. She just says it was out of the casts hands, and the producers chose the pre-noms.

Archived