ALL: Which existing soap should JER head write next?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd like to see him at OLTL. Reasons why...

- OLTL has had a lot of murder mysteries these passed few years, and JER is excellent when it comes to adding plot twists-- especially in stories like that.

- JER loves writing madwomen, and so he might choose to bring back Margaret-- who is my favorite fictional charater ever created.

- CLIFFHANGERS! JER can write some great cliffhangers, which is one thing that OLTL needs to improve on sometimes (today the show ended with John washing his face...thank you Dena, for giving me something to look forward to in tomorrow's show...)

- Thinks up really great couples. Before JER came to days, I never imagined that John and Kate or Belle and Phil would get together. It would be interesting to see who JER would mix and match over at OLTL.

Those are just a few reasons why I think that JER belongs over at One Life.

• Members

OLTL needs a socially relevant writer who can bring the show back to reality.

JER doesn't deserve another soap, especially since he's responsible for the cancellation of both DAYS and PSNS. When he left DAYS you'd think he'd go out of his way to prove himself at PSNS, but the show got WORSE! That is pathetic! It's not fair for him to collect a paycheck when he clearly couldn't give two shits about doing a good job.

• Members

If God exists, then JERk will NOT be given the chance to destroy another soap opera. He should have his hands cut off so that he can't type anything ever again.

BUT if he must write again, I suggest he create a reality show starring himself.

How about:

Jim: Story of a Hack

How To Destroy a Soap in Ten Days

The Devil Made Me Do It: The Downfall of Days

PASSION for Mediocrity

Stop Writing! Or My Mom Will Shoot!

Archived