OLTL Discussion: Week of January 29th

• Members

I agree with you Jess. My dislike is more for the character than the actress. I certainly don't think Christine Chambers is as bad as a lot of people on here seem to think. On some of the other boards, people are speculating as to how she will pull off her scenes with KDP on Monday, and I just don't know. Sure will be fun to watch, though.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OLTL has really been kicking it in on all corners since January. I applaud them for taking this effort. I hated Spencer all along but Paul S. has been really good to watch and has made this climax awesome. I have also grown on Marty... A LOT.

The big surprise for me is tolerating John!! I have enjoyed the John/Nat split and even John and Marty. Go OLTL!!

• Members

I'm looking forward to Monday too. As far as Christine Chambers, I don't think she is bad. I do, however, think they are making the newbie mistake with her. OLTL tends to cram newbies down people's throats until it just chokes em. Christine Chambers is getting more than her fair share of screen time and that stirs criticism.

There seems to be a healthy pace with Talia. When Layla first came aboard they overdosed us on her, and then she disappears. It seems that if Antonio doesn't have chemistry with a woman the moment they meet then boom, that woman is on the backburner. That's the case except for Jess. That boring couple has been together since before the ice age.

• Members

I like that they are taking it slow with Talia, I like her so far. Couldn't stand Layla when she first came on but now that they toned her down, I like her as well. But, unfortunely I'll never care for Christina Chambers, she just doesn't play Marty well, would rather of had SH back or no Marty at all.

• Members

Did anyone else do a WTF when Antonio told Talia that one lie is a deal breaker for him?? :blink: I wonder if he ever told Jessica that one lie and he's out the door? Talk about a lack of committment. I can see leaving if someone cheats on you, but how many marriages would survive if one lie was the deal breaker?

Archived