OLTL Discussion: Week of January 29th

• Members

Thursday's episode was really good. I love Todd too, I like his snide little comments and his facial expressions. I also love how he is so blunt. He makes no bones about being thrilled over Spencer's death. I love it. :lol:

Why didn't Evangeline and John work out? They are so much better than John and Nat. For some reason that combination is like fingernails on a chalk board for me.

I love Addie. She seemed pretty taken with Antonio. I hope she will be on more from now on.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You got it, boy! I have not been so excited about a single episode in months. Surely won't be as much fun as if Haskell was in the role, but I am looking to see if KDP can get Chambers fired up.

Anytime Blair rips into Marty has always been a real treat for me, even when Marty is in the right!

I am HOPING this gets some serious air time on Monday, since SOD mentioned it as the VCR alert ... but with my luck, it will be on for two damned minutes and then there will be a few scenes of John trying to go to the bathroom on his own.

• Members

:)

Well the exact quote from my previews says: "The gloves come off when Blair ruthlessly unleashes her pent up rage at Marty. Blair accuses Marty of being responsible for every thing that is wrong in her life including losing the baby and ruining her chance to get back together with Todd."

Then there is some stuff that day and others next week where they separately warn their kids to stay away from the other.

• Members

EXCELLENT! What would really make me happy would be if Blair would slap that self-righteous, egotistical, meddling, somewhat ignorant, and always smug [!@#$%^&*] across the face.

Please God, let Christine Chambers step up to the plate, so that Kassie is not totally out-acting her. I want a FIGHT, not a series of scenes in which KDP has to bolster her partner. Oh that's right, she's used to doing that all the time anyway!

• Members

I really didn't care for to much of the show yesterday, though I did love seeing Addie again. And I got tickled at how Blair was with Dorian, always love it when someone gives it back to that woman. LOL.

Thought the Rex and Michael scenes were good, even though I don't think either one of them had anything to do with Spencer's murder.

Always good to see Nora.

I'm really liking this Talia chick.

• Members

They seem to be mentioning Marcie being a mystery writer quite a bit lately... makes me wonder if she will be the first to figure out who killed Spencer. She's already suspicious of Michael, and if she talks to Rex and Adriana more... then she might put all the clues together.

• Members

Marty just said "incidentses" instead of "incidents."

Don't they catch these things, or maybe it's supposed to be "realistic." LOL.

I feel like they are trying to shove Cole and Starr down my throat like they shoved Rex and Adriana last summer; the only difference being that it's the girl who can act this time.

John: WHO THE [!@#$%^&*] CARES IF THE CASE IS "CLOSE TO YOU." This is ridiculous, and if Bo lets him have the case, Bo should be fired. There is no way he should have the case. He should shut his mouth: he got what he wanted, Spencer is dead. This is so stupid.

• Members

Marty just said "incidentses" instead of "incidents."

Don't they catch these things, or maybe it's supposed to be "realistic." LOL.

I feel like they are trying to shove Cole and Starr down my throat like they shoved Rex and Adriana last summer; the only difference being that it's the girl who can act this time.

John: WHO THE [!@#$%^&*] CARES IF THE CASE IS "CLOSE TO YOU." This is ridiculous, and if Bo lets him have the case, Bo should be fired. There is no way he should have the case. He should shut his mouth: he got what he wanted, Spencer is dead. This is so stupid.

• Members

I think it's more that they don't have the money to do a retake everytime someone flubs a line. It happens kind of a lot and I think it does add a little reality to the scene. People do tend to mess up their words when they are really emotional, so it doesn't bother me.

• Members

I'm looking forward to Monday. I want to see what Nash imagines Tess saying to him. I suspect she is going to say go for it. I look forward to the Marty and Blair scenes. I like Talia. She's a pretty good newbie in my book.

I really wish they would give me two days a week without John McBain and Natalie Buchanan. I want away from them as a couple or individuals. They annoy me so bad.

Anyway, I'm cheery again. Friday was a decent show and I'm looking forward to Monday.

• Members

Words cannot express how much I love [!@#$%^&*] Blair! She can be so tactless and out-of-line, and I love every minute of it. When she stormed into the park and was like "Marty. What the hell are you doing with my kid?" And the look on Marty's face: you're in for it, girl!

• Members

What is with Clint and Nash? Clint tells Nash to not go there, yet Clint is going there himself with two women. clint says he cares about both women in his life in different ways, Nash compares Jessica to Viki, which Clint gets, but Clint is leading both Dorian and Viki on? Isn't that really wrong on so many levels, he is turning into a hypocrite and a player, and it is a big turnoff in regards to Clint. He is so into Viki, why even question where he stands with Dorian when he repeatedly says he can't stand that the woman lies all the time?

I look forward to Blair ripping Marty a new one, they need to recast Marty, she is just awful.

I really look forward to Viki and Clint's date, their scenes this week were the highlight of the show this week, but Clint needs to get his act together, choose his woman and move on because he is going to hurt everyone just like he warned Nash about,hypocrite Clint is very unappealing.

Please just kill John already, he is just the worst character on this show ever.

I hope Blair goes tough again.

• Members

I can't wait to see what Tess says to Nash. Clint was annoying me today too, not because he was wrong, but because he's interfering

with a couple I want very badly. :lol: I agree he needs to stop leading Dorian on though. It seems pretty clear to me Viki is the one he is really into.

I just cannot believe Bo is going to let John anywhere near this investigation. It's insane. Antonio and Vangie can't be on the arson case, but John can be on this one?? He's a freaking suspect and so is his brother.

I can't get into Starr and Cole. The actor is just beyond weak.

• Members

I'm going to give the unpopular opinion for the day: I like Starr and Cole. I like forbidden love stories involving kids l.

Now the young man isn't the best actor on the show, but he isn't the worst either. Since I've started watching the show again, I've started liking them. They do need to keep Cole in scenes where he is just doing more simple things. His emotional scenes are awful and he doesn't do anger well. They can get a new Cole or only give this one easy things, but I do like the story.

I also don't have the dislike for Marty that others do. I keep going back to when Bree and Trevor St. John came on the show. They both caught hell for two years, and you still get the die hard poster who says, I miss Erin, Roger is coming back, get ready. Maybe Susan Haskell will come back and maybe she won't. But this actress isn't a bad actress, she is doing a good job and some of the bashing is a bit unreasonable in my opinion. It reminds me of everytime GH gets a new Carly.

Archived