OLTL Discussion: Week of January 29th

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you for teasing us, you made my day already :)

Today is a decent show, but I don't like new Marty, she is still a weak actress.

Bo and Rex is good, Brex is always fun to see. I also love that JPL wears t-shirts of Bo when he goes places.

I like the lady who is head of the crime scene investigation.

• Members

I agree, this woman heading up the CSI is pretty good.

I like Bo telling Rex that being a P.I., he should have known better and they "you fool"...just the way he called Rex that cracked me up.

And Roxy :lol: Trying to get Marcie and Tommy alcohol to help his teething, and then, when Marcie told her the doctor gave her some medication for for Tommy's teething...and Roxy told her that he's too young to start taking drugs.

So, give him alcohol...and not drugs. :lol: Leave it to Roxy.

Today's show isn't bad so far.

• Members

After watching OLTL the last couple weeks, and looking at the previews for the next couple weeks, it has me wondering who's writing this stuff? I'm thinking it can't be Dena Higley because it's been good.

Whatever is going on over at OLTL, I hope they keep it up cuz it's working. OLTL has been getting really good lately. :)

• Members

I love horses, and I cannot wait to see where this date leads. It would be wonderful if they used history and had Clint take Viki on a sleigh ride, but it's not snowing anymore, is it. So a nice horseback ride in the moonlight would be so romantic. And then it makes me wonder what Dorian is going to do to try and ruin this date, or you never know the arsonist might strike again.

Archived