PSNS: Thursday

• Members

I am soooo glad that heifer Gwen is finally gone. But I can't wait for her return so she finally be exposed and ruined for being the evil b!tch she always was.

Miguel is a loser...reunite him with Charity ASAP!

The Sheridan/Fancy stuff was INTENSE. I LOVE Sheridan tormenting Fancy. If we (the audience) didn't know better, Fancy could very well be lying.

Another good one!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was a good show.

Anytime we don't see a rape or attack the show is better.

I was happy Fancy slapped Sheridan. I hate seeing what is being done to her but MW is really into this material it seems.

Liza has rocked all week and it's so good to see some actual movement in the Theresa/Ethan/Gwen story. Good stuff. I will miss Liza.

Same goes for Fox/Kay/Miguel. I don't care for the triangle but something is happening now so I can watch it. Julian and Ivy being there helps.

Ok show. Passions has had a pretty decent week with the exception of the rape on Monday.

• Members

It's about time Gwen. Let's hope she does get the divorce. Liz was amazing today.

I really truely thought that "Pretty" Crane was a joke since I hadn't heard her name before, but today when Sheridan told her story, I couldn't help but laugh. Loved Fancy slapping her.

Not really caring about Fox/Kay/Miguel.

Archived