DWTS-4 Partial cast list revealed

DaysFanJean

• Members

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com:80/blog/2..._with_th_2.html

January 22, 2007

Dancing With The Stars 4 Cast Revealed

TMZ.com has reported that they have learned the names of some of the celebrities that are going to be part of the upcoming Dancing with the Stars 4 cast. The names of the four celebrities revealed by TMZ.com are Billy Ray Cyrus, Ian Ziering, Laila Ali, and Joey Fatone.

Billy Ray Cyrus became famous in the early nineties for his hit country music single “Achy Breaky Heart.” He is also an integral part of the history of the hairstyle known as the mullet. In 2001, Billy Ray Cyrus moved from singing to acting as the star of the TV Show “Doc.” Billy Ray Cyrus is now perhaps best known as Miley Cyrus’ dad on the Disney Show “Hannah Montana.” Since Disney owns ABC, the network where Dancing with the Stars airs, Billy Ray Cyrus’ casting will likely mean lots of cross-promotion.

Ian Ziering is best known for playing the role of Steve Sanders in the TV show Beverly Hills 90120. Laila Ali is a woman boxer and the daughter of former world heavyweight champion boxer Muhammad Ali. Joey Fatone is best known for having been a member of the song and dance group ‘N Sync. Joey Fatone’s participation in Dancing with the Stars was also previously reported on the website Realityblurred.com.

TMZ.com also revealed some celebrities who would not be participating on Dancing with the Stars 4. Sarah Ferguson, Sharon Osbourne, and Kelly Osbourne had all been rumored to be participating, but TMZ.com says they will not be a part of the cast. The cast has not been officially verified by ABC, which at this point is not commenting. The only thing known for sure is that Dancing with the Stars 4 premieres on March 19, 2007.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't wait for dancing with the Stars. The Cast list so far seems alright.

I went to the traveling Dancing with the Stars show at the beginning of the month and it was awesome! When I am done with school in a little over a year I am totally going to take ballroom dancing lessons.

Archived