PSNS Spoilers: Huber gone until May

• Members

yup, yup!

I agree, but it sucks that Huber will only come back for a simple stint after that, if even that....I have always wanted Gwen to go away for some time, even not being a huge E/T fan anymore, just thought that Huber needed a break! Haven't enjoyed the character all the much since she wents nuts....

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry, guys, the CHAD IS BI reveal IS coming. The VIEWERS get to see him in action with his man on Feb. 2...but on VALENTINE'S day (the one many of you have referenced) is when HARMONy realizes it. It's Hitchcockian; letting the audience know first. :)

Of course, I'm not JER, NBC or affiliated with "Passions. " But I'm just SO positive I'm right.

• Members

Yeah Feb 2nd will probably be the Chad reveal and then Whitney and others find out on Valentine's day. Passions will probably start Valentine's Day around Feb 2nd and still have it going through the whole month.

Liza's leave is quite long. It's basically like Mac's. It will be weird having Gwen out of the picture. Theresa will have both guys fighting for her for once. It sucks though because Ethan is going to continue being an ass and ruining my Jaresa.

The spoilers sound ok. Fox/Eve one sounds interesting. I just hope Fancy isn't pregnant because this disgusting crap has gone on long enough.

I don't why they are recasting Valerie. They barely use her but whatever. I remember Siena Goines. She was alright but nothing special.

• Members

I'm inclined to think you are right as well. Either that or there will be a SCANDALOUS reveal involving Chad and a "lover" on 2/2/07 with the ACTUAL LOVER being revealed on Valentine's Day! Maybe a TWIST of some kind? Or maybe they decided to reveal the lover SOONER for storyline reasons. I don't know.

Archived