OLTL: Thursday

• Members

I thought today was ok. Not as good as yesterday though. I wonder what Rex wants to see Spencer about? I can't believe he went so far as to make up a fake death certificate for Tommy. I hope Todd makes him pay, but not too much. :unsure:

I'm still liking the Antonio/Nash friendship, but I can't wait to see what happens between Jash tomorrow. I liked seeing Nat and Jessica hang out and talk at the hospital.

I was a little annoyed that Blair said she woke up for Todd. I like Todd and Blair, but I hate when soaps make it all about the pair. I wish Blair had woken up for her mother. Everyone knows that when the chips are down it's your mother you want, if you are lucky enough to have one.

I can't get into Starr and Cole. At all.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He mentioned to Adriana, that he wants to figure out what Spencer knows about Tommy, and whether he knows he's with Michael and Marcie (which he does, since Spencer has alluted to it many times to Todd and Michael.) So, he decided to go see and "ask" him before he gives Todd the fake death certificate.

I like what Rex is doing, because Todd or Blair aren't my favorite characters right now. I just hope that when it's all exposed, that it's about Todd, Michael, and Marcie... and not Todd, Blair, Rex, Adriana, Viki, Starr, and Jack.

For once, I found the Starr/Cole/Brittany/Marcie scene kinda interesting. But, I'm a bit confused... did Marcie hear Starr/Cole or Brittany. I was under the impression that she heard Brittany, but when she talked to Starr... it seemed like she heard her and Cole.

• Members

Well, I hope that the fallout has repercussions for Todd, Blair, Marcie, Michael, Adriana, and Rex, because they are the main players in the storyline, and they should all be involved.

I am enjoying the show lately, and I am pleased to see that Antonio was wearing the same workout pants he wore a year or so ago. I don't often find repeat wardrobe selections, so that was nice.

Nash is so hot.

I do hope that tomorrow brings Dorian, Viki, Clint, Linds, and Nora ... I missed the previews.

What was my favorite part of today? Well, what do you think: Blair and Todd!

• Members

Well, this episode was not too bad. I especially liked Todd taunting Spencer, and the Mark/Spencer scenes.

I also liked Marcie bringing the kids to see Blair, and for her overhearing Britany and Amber's little conversation.

The Rex/Adriana stuff was ok.

Glad to see Jessica and Natalie visit Blair finally. It's good to see Natalie WITHOUT John for once.

Antonio and Nash were funny.

Cole was tolerable. Layla was ok.

As someone mentioned above, Thursday's episode was not as good as Wednesday's....but it still wasn't too bad.

Archived