Rosie ODonnell vs. Paula Abdul

Actor87

• Members

I watched The View this morning and I have to say that Rosie O'Donnell needs to STFU!

Today, Kelli Pickler was on and they started talking about American Idol. Rosie started insulting the show, stating that those three judges have no right to degrade the contestants the way they do. BOOFUCKINHOO! They said that it was very unprofessional the way that Simon talked to the one kid. According to Simon, the guy looked like a monkey from the jungle. In all reality, I watched last night, and Simon was right :lol:

Then, while this is all going on, Rosie throws in her digs at Paula for being "clearly intoxicated." You know nothing, Just do us all a favor and shut the hole in your mouth!

Now, I'm not getting on Rosie for taking jabs at celebs, but today she was serious in her talking. I didn't get to see the scenes from yesterday, but the way everyone is talking, she was only joking about Paula yesterday. Today, she was totally serious, and that's why she needs to shut up.

She then went on to say that American Idol is a joke and that America would be more entertained if we actually got to see the good contestants and less of the bad ones. B!tch, have you seen the ratings? The auditions are the best part of the damn series! These contestants know exactly what they're signing up for. They should never put themselves on national television if they don't want criticized. I'm sorry, but I find myself bored when the show has a long segment of nothing but good singers. It only gets good when the rejects are on. I'm sure that's how a lot of America feels, or else they wouldn't continue to do it.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So true.

AI isn't worth two hours if there aren't a bunch of bad performers.

Rosie is turning into the cliched angry lesbian. is her dildo broke that now she's got to pick on everyone? Yes, Paula is crazy but lean back. Stop making it a personal crusade to attack everyone. Shut the hell up!

• Members

Rosie comes out swinging with NO reason at all.

Her attack on Trump came out of NOWHERE and got downright offensive. She took advantage of the Mrs. USA mess to b!itch him.

And I'm not excusing Trump's comments on her.

Archived