Rosie ODonnell vs. Paula Abdul

Actor87

• Members

Link

This is a snippet from the full article. After the end of the following quote, the article just starts talking about American Idol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosie just needs to stop while she's ahead. This is getting ridiculous!!

I actually saw this earlier on tonight's edition of "The Insider" and it showed clips.

Go back up and read the articles and where I put smileys is when Rose winked. But not like a flirtacious "Hey, Mr. Camera Man" way. More like in "Ya get what I'm sayin'?" way. And I also bolded and underlined the word that she put a suggestive emphasis on.

They also asked Donald Trump about all of this and since he's friends with Paula....well, let's just say he is NOT a happy camper with Rosie O. right now! :P

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well in this case, Rosie is 100% right. I totally noticed it - as the 2 hours were going by, Paula kept getting more and more drunk - and by the end she was slurring herself all over. I think I saw on the news that you could count her drinking from the cup 17 times in last night's episode.

Tonight she was much better in Seattle - but then we all know how she was for the local Seattle news interviews ;)

Rosie was right to call her out on it - 33 million people are watching and you have minors there auditioning and you shouldn't be getting drunk while you're judging them.

Paula needs HELP!

• Members

I just have a question

Why is it NOT right for Rosie to talk smack/joke about other celebs when Conan, Dave, and Jay do it? They are all comedians who have talkshows? I have never understood why it was okay for late night hosts to do it but not daytime?

• Members

oh lord, isn't there anything better to talk about than the latest celebrity fued? and has Paula even responded to this so called fued? It's the fuckin' View for christ's sake. Those ladies have ALWAYS been saying their opinions on so called 'hot button' issues and this just seems to have become another- let's pick a controversial celeb and make a headline outta of it....GIVE it a rest already. I've admitted to liking Rosie, but I've also admitted to not agreeing with her on everything and even found the homophobe thing over the line, nonetheless, she is on a show that serves that purpose....to give your opinion on a myriad of things. And there are so many other things to be concerned with than what the ladies on the View are talkin' about.

• Members

Oh, Rosie needs to stop! She needs to take a break from all these insults on people. I'm sick of her and her attitude. It gets annoying that she insults almost every person.

Yeah, Paula might have been drinking but considering Rosie's recent squabble with Donald Trump she needs to keep her mouth shut.

• Members

I am no fan of Rosie. But in this and the Donald case..she has every right and it is her job to do what she is doing. TALK SHOWS....they do this. They have always jumped in when things like this happen. But because Rosie does it better then eveyone else, she is hated.

I appluad her, even though I can not stand her, for doing what she does best.

• Members

OMG, will rosie please shut up. ABC and Babs will you please kick this biotch to the left!!!!!! I mean why is she starting feuds with people she barely even knows???? Her beef with kelly ripa was the worst and her most pathetic feud but at least she kinda knew her. The Donald feud was uncalled for. I'm just waiting for her to tell someone she interviews that their album or movie sucked, she's that ridiculous.

An to Kwing, I agree with you a little, she is reporting the news but does she have to make it so personal??? Her added comments about donald were uncalled for. Now if she just would of stated her opinion without getting personal that would have been great. But the hair flipping to look like donald, commenting on his previous marriages, and talking about his fortune/bankruptcies were uncalled for. I don't like donald either, and he was equally or even moreso as bad as she was. Starting feuds every week with people is very tacky, she needs to learn some self control.

Archived