AMC: Huge uncasting Scoop!

• Members

It looks like both ABC and Cady herself realized what a bust Dixie's return was. I've never seen AMC fans hate Dixie as much as they have last year. I know Cady realized this as well. Anyway, AMC is going down the drain more and more every second. If Cady should return to ATWT, I hope they write Rosanna as she was in the beginning, not the Paul-loving, desperate to be a mother type she was at the end. In all fairness, I thought Cady was more in her element on ATWT than she ever was on AMC.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Killing Dixie for good to me says this show won't be around in 2-5 years.

Think about it. They have no second thoughts about never being able to go back to one of the few extremely popular couples AMC produced.

If it was her choice they better f*cking take that money, get on their knees and beg Julia Barr to come back.

But they won't.

• Members

Cady strikes me as being recreational. :blink: She acts so bizarre @ times. First, she was @ the Emmy's, acting a complete fool, her blog entries and so forth.

Her questionare is telling, but she's just so eccentric. She has pulled this same come & go routine so many times now. I dunno...I'm inclined to believe she was a diva.

• Members

Dixie will probably realize that Kathy is Kate and then die a minute later. She will not be able to tell Tad. IMO

This is sooooooooooooo ridiculous. They (AMC) really know how to jerk fans around. This type of stuff would never have happened 20 years ago.

• Members

Sounds about right to me! Even if she was fired, girl has to see it was a blessing! Anyone else think it's not a coincidence that she used her blog as a forum to sound off about AMC's (mis)treatment of Julia Barr and only a short time after, we hear of her impending exit? :huh::blink:

Count me in on the camp that would love to see her back on 'ATWT'. And if that happens, may they please RE-CAST Craig! I don't even care if it's Scott Bryce or Hunt Block, just get Jeffrey Meek outta that role! Nothing against the actor, but he just is not Craig Montgomery. MO' RO!!! MO' RO!!!! MO' RO!!!!!

Archived