GH: Tuesday

• Members

I have to give it to her for coming straight out with the truth about faking her pregnancy and miscarriage and telling Liz it was her story to tell. She could have very well gotten away with it because Lucky was all set to rip Liz a new one for being "mean" to Maxie. Maxie is a b!tch and just doesn't give a damn.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As much as I hate Maxie, I hate that Elizabeth is the one exposing Maxie's lies. Then she (Liz) continues to lie to Lucky. I wanted to smack her when she was in the lounge with Lucky. She had the nerve to say that Maxie lied to everyone and had he (Maxie's) family believing that she was Pregnant. What about you Liz, you are doing the SAME THING.

At Kelly's Maxie was right when she said that Liz still doesn't want Lucky and that she is ONLY there because she doesn't trust Lucky. And Elizabeth knew what Maxie said was true, she had that surprised "I can't believe that you know that" face on.

So Carly, Sam and now Maxie all have Elizabeth's number. Yet this woman "loves" being seen an innocent that would never do anything wrong.

This is my opinion only, not a spoiler. We all know that Alan is leaving the show and will be killed off. I believe that Liz will use this opportunity to tell Jason the truth. After all, he will need to be grateful to her for helping ease his pain about Alan.

• Members

I get what rem13 is saying. Even though the motives may be different, both women lied to Lucky about being pregnant with his kids. It doesnt matter why, bc the pain of losing 2 children will be the same to him. Liz is doing him dirty just like the Troll is. He doesnt deserve that heartache. No one should have to face the pain of losing a child. The longer Liz holds out on the truth, the worse she will make it for him

• Members

How can you defend what she is doing? I get that you are a Liz fan, but she is WRONG. As for Maxie she is a skank, but she is NOT a sociopath. Most sociopaths do far more evil things, that usually result in heinous crimes.

• Members

I still love Liz, but I'm really getting tired of her being a hypocrite. She was itching to out Maxie, but she got a whopper of a baby secret of her own that she's in no rush to tell. Maxie needed to be outed, just not by Liz. She thinks that Lucky will go back to using pills is a cop out. Lucky isn't the only person she hasn't told. NO ONE knows that Liz is pregnant with Jason's baby. I wonder if Lucky is gonna tell her that he doesn't know who she is like he did Maxie? Liz knows that what Maxie says has some truth to it.

• Members

I agree. I'm not going to jump on Maxie's side just because she said some well deserved things to Liz. She has shown not one iota of remorse for any of the things she has done, including ruining Liz marriage and depriving Cam of a daddy. I get why Liz doesn't want to deal with a drug dealer daddy for her children, especially when he continues to smile upon the heifer who helped him get there in the first place.

• Members

I still think she has the right to out Maxie being that Maxie ruined her marriage and was being manipulative, but I definitely respect your view and everyone else who disagrees. Liz on the other hand had no intenion of sleeping with Jason. She had no intention on getting pregnant. She wished the baby was Luckys. She should have just told him from the very begining that she slept with Jason because Lucky had absolutely no reason to judge her considering what he did. Her silence is giving everyone the ammunition to turn this around on her as being manipulative, or trying to trap Jason and Lucky etc when this started because two friends betrayed by their significants turned to each other.

At the end of the day, its funny to watch both of these women yell and judge each other for doing the same thing. I understand her lying initially being that Lucky was in trouble, and that when she found out Carly had her boxed into a corner by running her mouth to Jason to where he said what he did. But now, she is losing validity as to why she is lying for this long. There is no reason for it except that she doesn't want to be exposed as a hypocrite and thats what I have a problem with her for. Liz is still number one in my book, I just want her to out it.

I wanted more of a reaction from Lucky to Maxie.

On to Sam, I'm glad that they have started covering her up more. I hated how even when she wore a suit they would have her boobs hanging out but this suit has been totally covered up with a nice scarf to match. Nice. Wonder what this Angela Monroe did exactly. Sam has a lot of past baggage it seems.

On to Carly. Sonny is a disgusting pig. I hate how he is manipulating her. He does not care about her. It just suits his ego to pursue her while she is with Jax. But I also hate how Carly gives into all of these demands. She doesn't have to dance with him, she doesn't have to allow herself to be prodded by everyone to kiss him and things like that. Thats where I blame her. But this is sexist bull. Its not cute or funny or romantic. Its disgusting.

I hope Jason turns on him for what he is doing.

• Members

I hate how the show keeps reverting back to revealing Sam's secrets. This stuff gets old. Really what else can they reveal that they havent already tried. OMG, Sam killed her mother; omg Sam was a prostitute; omg Sam was a con artist; omg Sam's ex boyfriend was a murderer. We already know she's been shady and had a colorful past. Im waiting for them to shock me bc been there done that. I was thinking that her big secret was that she is married and that Monroe was her married name. That would definetly upset Jason. Anything else, I really dont see him caring much for.

As far as wardrobe, I hated her outfit today. She looked so drab and bland and she's a gorgeous person. I loved her look last week when she confronted Liz in hte hospital.

Sonny is a bastard. I also hate what he's doing to Carly. He seriously needs to get a life. He helped drive her crazy and was responsible for some of the worst years in her life. She finally is free of him and doing her own thing and yet he wants to drag her back into that hell of a life he has going on. He is selfish and doesnt really care much about her if he's so willing to do that.

Archived