E!'s Golden Globes Red Carpet Show...

KLN

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO! They're talking about what a total [!@#$%^&*] Angelina Jolie was on the red carpet and how she'd rather be in a third world country right now than on the red carpet because she thinks this is all "a little much." Y'know, back before she was Mother Theresa, she was on all the red carpets talking about how she and Billy Bob had just fucked in the car. Don't get holier than thou now, Angie girl!

• Members

Mary Louise Parker looks like crap tonight, in my opinion. The hair is too fluffy on top... don't like it. Nope.

And, guess what? She also needs a necklace. Her entire neck and chest are is SO BARE. And her earrings are dinky! She needs a necklace.

• Members

Seriously, Beyonce has the worst weaves. I've seen women in Walmart with better fake hair. :lol: Man, this Dreamgirls role has made her even more of a b!tch. I guess she thinks she's the female Sidney Poitier of acting. She has a LOOONG way to go.

I've noticed ruffles are in this year. Good Lord, we're going back to the 80s Valley Girl prom queen look. Never thought I'd see that again. I can hear the strains of those Journey ballads now.

LMAO at how they're trying to make Ryan this ladies' man. Deep down, I think he IS into Patrick Dempsey.

• Members

Poor Beyonce, she was just getting dissed left to right. They dissed her hair, her dress, her weave, and on top of that her song didn't win. An as for Angelina, she probably didn't want to be there, there are more important things going on in the world. An as for the comment about about angie/billy bob f*cking in the car and how she was acting like a biotch at the globes, angie was alot younger then and stupid she has grown over the years. My top 3 best dressed are: J.lo(and I don't even like her), hayden(the cheerleader from heroes), and penelope cruz. My top three worst dressed are: Annette benning(Why is everyone dissing vanessa williams outfit, I get why they are dissing the hair, but annette's dress was a monstrosity), and the Arquette sisters. An was it just me or did donald trumps hair look more worse than usual?????

• Members

I wasn't lying, y'all!

0116_bad_fashion_globes_bey.jpg

For anyone wondering, the Red Carpet "Fashion Police" is on E! right now. Let's see if they agree with our opinions. And let's see what they have to say about the lack of necklaces... and whether or not they HATED the trend as much as I did.

Archived