E!'s Golden Globes Red Carpet Show...

KLN

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hated the way Tina's boobs were hanging out of that dress, I hate it when women wear dresses like that where their boobs are smushed flat and hanging out like that......

Penlope looked pretty.....

Whoooo Hoooooo McSteamy looks mighty fine tonight......... :D

• Members

I'm not crazy about Jessica Biel's hair around her face like that. She looks better with a darker hair color. Dress is alright... nothing spectacular.

America Ferrera has crap hair tonight. I do not like it. And her dress is totally wrinkled at the bottom! SHE NEEDS A NECKLACE!

Why no necklaces?! The earrings on the ladies this year aren't even that big, so they can easily get away with necklaces. But America isn't even wearing a bracelet, and her earrings are dainty. She needs a necklace! I could understand if she had huge earrings, but she doesn't.

• Members

Alright folks, fashion lesson.

If you're wearing big earrings, you don't need a necklace. If you're wearing small earrings and your neckline is bare due to a low-cut dress, you need to wear a necklace. Otherwise, there's just a huge mass of nothing but skin going on... and it's boring and unfashionable. It doesn't have to be a huge clunky necklace. Just... something!

And here's Eva Longoria. She looks stunningly beautiful... but again... WHERE'S THE NECKLACE? She needs a necklace!!

Archived