E!'s Golden Globes Red Carpet Show...

KLN

• Members

LMAO! They totally cut off Jeremy Piven to talk to brad and Angelina!

Angelina looks so damn good tonight. The hair is beautiful, the makeup is gorgeous, the dress is beautiful and frame friendly. Really accents her bosom. She looks great!

And... most importantly... SHE'S WEARING A NECKLACE! Thank the necklace Gods.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Finally! More necklaces! Renee Zellwegger looks pretty average, but she's wearing a necklace!

LMAO @ Brad's suggestion that he and Angelina start their own country. Angelina is standing with such posture -- she looks like some exotic queen goddess or something.

Reese Witherspoone! The hair... I love the hair. She looks great. And she doesn't even have a necklace, but her hair down around her shoulders eliminates the need for one.

Beyonce! She's diva-livious. The dress looks good on her, and she's tittylicious. Hair straight and parted down the middle... she looks good so far. Haven't seen the bottom of her dress yet, though.

Hilary Swank looks great, thus far. Haven't seen her up close, but hair and makeup looks beautiful. I just love her hair! The pin on the side pulling it back looks great. Does she remind anyone else of KRISTIAN ALFONSO? They look so similar now!

Kate Winslet looks good. I like the hair and makeup. Her bright red lips goes much better with her hair and dress color than Cameron Diaz's did. She's so beautiful. And she's wearing a necklace, too! Not crazy about the plain dress, though...

• Members

Salma had a boob job.

Not only is the lack of necklace look kinda crappy, so is the "I just got out of bed" hair. Jennifer Aniston does this all the time and drives me nuts! You're wearing a $30,000 custom gown, the least those women could do is actually have their hair styled fancy for a change. If low-income teenage girls can get their parents to spend hundreds at Hair Cuttery for their fancy prom updos, these rich a$$ celebrity women can too!

Archived