E!'s Golden Globes Red Carpet Show...

KLN

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jessica Biel looks like she's about to eat her hair, because it's so in the middle of her face.

Not digging J-Lo's look tonight. She's wearing her hair like she always wears it... I'm ready for something new from her. And the dress isn't flattering to her figure whatsoever. I'm not really crazy about the "over one shoulder" toga party look.

Felicity Huggman's dress... no. Don't like it. Hair looks great, and makeup looks great from what I can see. But a big fat no to the dress.

Teri Hatcher, yuck to the hair! Is it even brushed? She looks waaay too Susan Mayer.

Nicolette Sheridan looks pretty great! Not much more to say than that.

Ellen Pompeo looks good. I like her hair, I like the makeup, and the dress is decent. Not fabulous, but decent. Holy nipples, Ellen!

• Members

LMAO! Ellen Pompeo talking about how Patrick Dempsey's woman won't be there, and Ryan Seacrest latches on like a tick. "WHY NOT? WHY ISNT SHE COMING? ARE THEY DIVORCING?!"

Dane Cook, you yummy [!@#$%^&*]!

• Members

Ok forget what I said before...... :lol:

I like Nicholette's dress except for the bottom of it, she looks pretty otherwise though....

I'm not fond of Terri Hatcher's dress, and I'm wonder who that man is that she's with....

Jennifer Lopez looked pretty tonight, and the loose dress made it look like she may be preggers.....

Archived