Y&R Discussion: Week of January 15th

• Members

Amber is still in her 20s. She told Cane on the computer when he asked her how old she was, she said she was still in her 20s.

I was shocked that Dru and Lily had a mother/daughter scene. It's about time. Sheila really thought Michael and Paul would take her crazy ass to the hospital. I wish they would let her bleed to death.

The Dru/Sharon conversation at the coffee house was hilarious! Dru: "I bet that cooked your last grit." I love her funny lines.

Colleen opened her big ass mouth and inserted her whole foot. She told JT she slept with Adrian and he knew nothing about it.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Or you all could be delusional and your hatred for Christel makes you assume things that aren't even true. And don't give me that garbage about how Rowell sounded in the magazines, because those mags could make a praise seem like an insult. :P

• Members

:lol: LMAO! I was screaming that exact same thing today!!!

JT may not have cheated on Colleen with Victoria, but he definitely knocked boots with Anita Hodges while he was with Colleen. If LML's been digging into that Genoa City history so much, why did she forget this?

• Members

I think Colleen brought up Victoria because she still sees her as a threat. Anita is out of sight, out of mind, but JT still confides in Vicki and even goes to her for relationship advice. I'm just waiting for those two to get drunk again together and see what happens.

• Members

1/17/07 Grade: Strong B -.....Breakdown: Natalie Minardi Slater; Script: Lynsey DuFour; Director: Noel Maxam

Katherine being charged with kidnapping PC III? :(

Amber is hypnotizing Daniel & he's falling for it :blink: He is rich after all & she likes her men with $$$. Rick Forrester, anyone?

D. Goddard sure is very good looking. She barely spoke during his scenes. He could be the real PC III. <_<

Drucilla's car tires are slashed. (No cameras throughout the entire Newman Enterprises garage?) :blink: David Chow scares the hell out of Sharon & Drucilla. Carmen Mesta is alive! Carmen calls Drucilla on her cell phone! :lol:

• Members

Go JT! It's about time he woke the hell up. But on the other hand, how does it feel to be the one cheated on?

Lord, they are gonna drive Dru absolutely CRAZY! She is now hearing Carmen on the phone. Her car was keyed and her tires were slashed.

Lily needs to stop worrying about Colleen's messed up love life and worry about Amber sinking her claws into Daniel.

• Members

Not surprised that barely anybody responded to this dull show today.

Am I suppose to give a damn that those two horny brats broke up? Cause I'm not feeling it. Okay Thad, I'll give you props because you're emoting. Even if it's in your usual whiney way.

Can I please have the Colleen Carlton back who warns the groom to get an STD test before marriage.

If I hear the name David Chow one more time! It's as bad as Professor Korbel. So Carmen's sister is seeking revenge on Dru? How original.

• Members

Thought he was halfway decent. Still don't give a rat's ass about TJ. Boring, useless character - and the actor is still not much better. Those two should have been dismissed years ago - but what else is new?

I've been enjoying seeing Lauren, if only because of the fierce-looking Tracey Bregman - who needs dialogue if she looks so sexy? LOL!. And: Amber & Daniel are hot! It's the old pattern (done on B&B already to death with Amber) but Michael Graz is blloming in those scenes. Lots of cehmistry here...

I'm loving everything on Y&R which is boring. Every story where sth. actually happens (Pheila - Stupidity and sh*tty dialogue alert! The big pay-of of JT) sucks but the rest has been okay this week.

Archived