AMC: Tuesday

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am still saying that was a red herring.... or at least telling myself that :lol: because if he turns out to be the Satin Slayer, omg so lame! But this is McTavish we are talking about :unsure: and besides, what in the hell is his connection to Zach?

• Members

When we first saw Kenny Adler at ConFusion, both my gf and I who watched the show separately but each reacted with a lot of OMG! Kenny! He's Gotta Be the Killer!! and posted accordingly.

But I've seen some convincing arugments he could be a red herring, I think McT is going to quite a bit of trouble to over-provide them to keep all of her avunes for Pulled-From-@ss perp.

But one thing about McT's last two big whodunits, the killers were kind of obvious in a way...Tad since he was at the murder scene and using headphone equipment...and Bianca from a sheer standpoint of motivation and the notorious Kane Black Outs.

Was this bit about Kenny our obvious reveal or just a red herring. Zarf's a red herring, gotta be unless TPTB want to tank the character and quick. Leslie could have been a red herring, though the emphasis has not been on Bianca, she's still involved through her connection to Fusion. I'm sure we're supposed to worry about JonBoy and Dr. Fetus, Stalker, Coffinmaker.

• Members

If McT resorts to using Kenny, then she is officially done as a writer in this industry as if her career wasn't over years ago :lol:

This story has so far has been half ass interesting and intriguing.

Don't blow it McTavish!

I know I am asking like the moon but please don't blow it!

• Members

I still think the killer is Del as art of that book that he was supposed to have been writing. He works at ConFusion, isn't around when the murders happen. I bet he'll try to kill Amanda and Janet will save her and be redeemed for killing Trevor. Would make a whole lot more sense than wiener Kenny commiting the murders.

• Members

My point was kind of that Kenny does have a Cambius, connection though a tenuous one. Not family, but through representing Fusion against Camvius under Michael's and Alex's control. He'd have a lot of knowledge about their business dealings if not more, theoretically. And they could always create a familial relationship, but the connection he already has, plus his unrequited feelings for Simone are plenty enough to go on, imo.

• Members

The scenes where Julia were in the chapal telling God this isn't what she wanted when she asked for a baby were really touching I thought. I liked it that Tad was there and the things he said. I actually like Julia and Jamie as a couple to. They are understated but they work for me.

Josh, what can I say? The mind boggles. I like him when he's the good reasonable one, but then he just throws all his integrity out the window for Babe. I know that seems to be McT's idea of love, but it isn't mine.

The way he was messing with Kendall's insecurites and fears for Spike made me mad. I'm not saying she doesn't have her own mind or that she's right. I hate that she hasn't told Ryan the truth, but I can see where she might worry Spike might come in second with Ryan, just like she felt she did with Erica for a long time.

Why does everyone in PV think it's ok to keep a child from it's parent? I swear almost everyone has done it at this point.

• Members

It seemed like every time a young blonde girl came within 100 feet of Dixie her Kate Radar would go off the chart! Now that Kate/Emma is actually in front of her not so much of a 'feeling". So much for her motherly instincts. McTavish, Carruthers, McTavish, Carruthers, where are thy great storytelling? :angry::lol:

Archived