AMC: Tuesday

• Members

My favorite part of today is the sad stuff with Julia/Linda. These scenes are killing me - and I'm loving how Tad/Dixie/Julia/Jamie are interacting with the kids (Kathy, Little A). Great dialogue in this part today. Sydney Penny was amazing in that chapel scene with Tad watching on. Tears, emotion, raw - perfect.

Of course the Erica/Babe banter is hilarious...but Jeff Martin had to come in looking like a fool and ruin it!

Interesting about Zarf having Zach's mother ripped from a magazine, but I'm suspecting he had so many women cut out that he was just getting ideas on how to do hair/makeup/etc....nothing big.

Loving the Dani stuff -- I liked how Derek called her to check up on her.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But Zach's mother died over 30 years ago - what was Zarf doing with an old picture like that?

I've been waiting 18 years for Tad and Dixie to have a little girl so I'm excited to see their scenes with Kathy! I hope they find out she is Kate soon.

• Members

Sydney Penny totally owned this show today. She was REAL, her emotions, the situation is real drama...what soaps are supposed to be about. Her scenes have pulled me when I expect to be bored time and again.

With much ballyhooed Carlson stuff I expect to get pulled in and then end up tossed out of the moment by his broad interpretation of Zarf/Zoe (while acknowledging the characters are out there....still).

BTW, it's EvilMcHackVisionPimper!FatherClarence's fault, Julia...not yours.

I'm kinda bored with the rest of it.

Hobilly and Erica confrontation good but not as good as it should have been. At least Erica won out.

I hate that dress on Alexa. The whole presentation with bright blonde hair, fair skin and maybe even the pale background contributes...just looks so washed out to me. Thought I loved the bangs. I did for 1 eppy. Hate 'em bad now. I will have a hard time taking any serious secenes with BangBabe because it just youngs her up too much and makes her look a bit, vacuous, somehow. Let's bring back Big Girl-Grownup Hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I should have posted this for yesterday's show. Surprised more folks didn't find it objectionable how McT ripped off, so to speak Bianca's coming out scene. Deriative once more. The woman must not have a truly original thought in her head.

McT is a hack and a thief (simultaneously destroying and plagiarizing Agnes Nixon's vision).

And just how many tranny beatings, strippings, humiliations, interrogations, falsie exposings, do you reckon we'll get before this is all over? Want to make sure to be down the TG as much as possible to help build up Babe as much as possible. Folks are eating it up with a spoon.

• Members

Awesome ending! Tanisha did a great job at feeling something, then passing out, then coming to, and then passing out for good.

So this is interesting that Josh and Babe are the ones who found Erin and Simone dead - and now they'll be the ones to find Dani unconscious.

Finally - I don't think Dani will die. Now the question is, when she looked up before finally passing out - did she see the Satin Slayer standing over her? It made it seem like she did - and if she did - will she remember or completely forget? Maybe she'll be the only one to know, but she'll be in the hospital and can't say anything!

Interesting!!!

• Members

Oh yeah.

I don't care for his interpretation of Derek Frye in general, but I really bought what Charles Parnell's (is that right?) acting today. Really good, I felt his worry over Dani on a father level. I liked he was so serious in a realistic way with SuperCouple/BossesO'Kendall Zach and Ryan. Just a really nice job.

I just miss OriginalRecipeDerek's humor and understanding of the foibles and flaws of PV residents. The role still belongs to him, imo.

ACK!! Dr. Wuss Martin...making his move. ACK!! Make it stop.

As much as I enjoy the opportunity to see Dani, I HATE it's just to be another victim. Yeah, she may survive, I hope she does and it means the beginning of more participation from entire Frey clan. No trust in TPTB, so I can't say I am hopeful...just wishing.

• Members

ITA that Sydney Penney owned this episode. I can't think of enough superlatives to describe her!

I loved that Erica won the battle with Babe, even if it hasn't become an all-out war yet. I hope for more scenes like this with both Kendall & Bianca joining their mother. :P

I loved Tad telling Dixie how worried he is for her; it feels like a baby step to their reunion to me.

I think you're right, AlwaysAMC, that Zarf was collecting women's pictures from magazines for ideas on clothing, makeup, hairstyles, etc. In my worst McTavishian nightmare, Zarf would be a Cambias. I would be so happy to never hear that surname again!

I just wish Dani had had more substantial material before she was poisoned. It's been so long since Tanisha was utilized that to me her scenes with Derek felt contrived yesterday, as did their phone call today.

• Members

I will agree that the Frye stuff is contrived in order to further push the Satin Slayer storyline but I still loved that they are getting scenes and they truly did have warmth and depth to them. I thought today's episode for the most part was really intriguing and entertaining and intense with the Satin Slayer stalking Dani. She so saw whoever it was at the end because she gasped and then passed out. That tells me its definately someone she knows! I would assume so. Because she like totally woke up out of her groggyness. So that means its someone on the canvas if you ask me.

The whole stuff regarding Kathy and Julia today, was amazing. I am so glad that finally TPTB see what talent Sydney Penny has and aren't wasting her like they have for the majority of her return. I loved Tad and Julia's scene in the chapel and really like they are developing the Tad/Julia friendship. Its really sweet and I will agree with Steve, that little comment Tad made to Dixie about not wanting to lose her, foreshadowing of things to come. I am relieved they took Dixie in Tad's direction again. Putting her with Zach damn near destoryed the character for me!

Babe and Erica were fun as always but god why did Jeff have to come in? I hate him now almost as much as I hate his son. Josh I am sorry but he is dead to me now. STFU! His scenes with Kendall wanted me to smack him. I can't Believe Kendall is taking his B.S.

• Members

I know. I've long hated Josh and lately Jeff, and I couldn't stand Kendall today, either. Kendall has not been written well for a long time; imo, McT really has no clue who this character is. I'm still hopeful that the old fiery Kendall will return once McT is released and I'm optimistic that is will happen in April.

• Members

With Zarf's/Zoe's written in rather vigorous pursuit of Bianca, I'd call it sick in the extreme, considering her history. Wouldn't surprise me...but think about it. Jeez.

McTravesty prides herself and pats herself on the back publicly for *insight* into and love of the Kane Women. I think she knows nothing but to destroy them. It's kind of like HoBabe, be very very afraid should she love you. Be very very afraid should McT get inspired to write for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why would Zarf/Zoe have pics of Zach's mom from a magazine that would have to be 30 years old or something. Was it a sketch or a mag photo of Amelia? I must have missed something here, help?

Archived