Y&R: That's just NASTY

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Word. I mean its nice they are giving him material but its sucky material. Doug Davidson should have been the Davidson fired from the show.... Paul's potential I think has been used up IMO. Really for years he was only involved in front burner stories because Christine was, since Lauralee Bell has left the show, Paul has been doing nothing.

• Members

Nope not that I've seen. He was with Ashley then they totally dropped that. Part of me wonders if Paul will end up being killed off at the climax of this Pheila storyline. Wouldn't surprise me because really what else is left for Paul?

• Members

amcfan_19, I totally agree that he'd the Davidson I'd fire, but I don't agree that his current story is sucky. I don't see Paul as being portrayed as dark as some of you. He is too good a person to kill Sheila and if he sends her to jail she escapes and kills more people. He didn't plan to lock her in a cage, it's just something that he fell into. Now he's thinking of what to do next. What is so dark about that? He's protecting Lauren, his former wife who he has lots of history with.

As for the sex with Detective Sullivan, I figured this was going to happen after the chemistry test. She seems funky to me, I'm not fond of her. I wish Christine were still around for Paul. Not screen hogging Christine, but a properly used Christine could benefit the Michael/Lauren/Paul age group.

• Members

I like Paul. I always have. I noticed that JT is getting involved in the Jill/Kay storyline. It should be Paul instead. I just feel JT as a useless character on Y&R. He has no ties to Genoa City. At least Paul has his mother. He has roots in GC. We were never introduced to JT family. I think a character that is dispensable is JT.

• Members

This is gross. That detective looks like a horse actually. I don't like this but him locking up Pheila like an animal is even creepier.

ETA: Where will they have sex? Its not like they actually have houses of their own.

• Members

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Typical. I can see her overpowering Paul in this situation. I can just hear the grating conversation now, "So, you think you can handle me Mr. Williams?" [insert flirty ugly stare]. Spare me. :mellow:

ETA: Good news is that Paul's momma may walk in? I know creepy, but I love Mary!

Archived