DAYS: New Daytime Update

• Members

Marlena believes there is hope for John. She's faced with an agonizing decision. Marlena looks tenderly down at John and puts her arm around his head, while he's still lyiing in the hospital bed. Then a scene with Hope and Marlena in the hospital lobby (?). Hope to Marlena: How are you doing? Marlena: I just can't bear to see him in a place like that.

[A scene with Steve throwing papers off a desk, Bo is in the background. A woman screams.]"Then Steve suffers from another violent episode." It appears that Bo has pushed Steve up against the wall and clutches his shirt and Bo says to Steve: "You've got to calm down."

"And finally, the custody trial of Claire begins and Shawn and Belle are stunned by a surprise witness." (Nurse and Victor pushing Phillip in wheelchair. Philip still has bandages on his face.) Victor to the judge: "Your honor, I give you my son, Philip Kirikias" (you know how Victor says Kiriakis). Shawn and Belle are sitting together. Shawn leans into Belle and puts his arm around her shoulder, rubs her arm in an effort to comfort her.

It's a powerful week of drama on Days...

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/

It's #4....

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Hope and Marlena friendship is back! And I'm NOT hating it. That's major kudos to DH and KA because after the subrape thing and Langan's writing, who knew Marlena and Hope would be tolerable together again? But it's a lovely friendship. Refreshing to see two women just supporting each other while NOT backstabbing or manipulating.

• Members

Exciting days ahead. I'm looking forward to the Kiriakis family in action. Don't get me wrong, I hate what they are doing if it were in real life, but on the soap, I'm intrigued.

While on NBC, I checked into the Tarot Card reading page. Interesting, too.

Thanks for posting.

• Members

Holy schnikeys!!

Thanks for uploading that. God bless YouTube.

Wow. Stephen Nichols was great in those final moments. Beverly's reaction had me ROTFLMAO.

And again... FLAMES?

WHY?!

Why flames? Why? Jesus Christ, WHY, WHY, WHY?

Oh, and another thing, I wonder what the torturers in the flashback kept wanting him to say.

"Say it... say it..."

Say WHAT?

• Members

Thanks for the clips, GBB. That's a great scene!! I'm looking forward to seeing the different sides of Steve in this storyline, as marvelously played out by SN!! Good stuff!!

Does anyone know where I can find a pic of Connor from Monday's show? I'm curious to see how Noah Segan looks with the cowboy hat etc? Thanks...

Archived