DAYS: New Daytime Update

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Victor says it how it is spelled, he just puts the correct emphasis on it that no one else does. He never says KEE-REE-KEE-ASS ("Kirikias")... it's always KEE-REE-AH-KEYS, rolling the R's (Kiriakis). This "complaint" about how John Aniston does it has always bugged me since it is the biggest non-issue. John knows his character better than anyone, I'm sure.

• Members

OMG! I literally watched that scene over and over 6 times. It was so good! Each time I watched it, my heart was pounding so fast. That was an intense scene. I wonder why the doctor-person kept saying "Say it!" I didn't even know that Steve would start remembering his torturing right now. Hell, I didn't even know he was being tortured! SN is great in intense scenes! I cannot wait to see this episode.

Next week is going to be a huge week on DAYS:

-Custody battle & Philip's return;

-Steve remembering being tortured;

-John/Marlena

I can't wait!! Monday, get here already!

• Members

Steve's meltdown is amazing is it not? Stephen blows me away.

For me the way Victor says Kiriakis has always revolved around his goodness or badness. Back in the 80's he said it the same way he is doing now and he was the resident bad guy. Once he turned the other cheek and embraced his inner goodness for Isabella I don't remember hearing his last name spoken. Then he was lade up and comatose for all that time under JER's rein so again he wasn't speaking. Now he is back and bad again.

• Members

No complaints here. I LOVE the way that JA says Kiriakis!! I always get a big kick out of it, whenever JA says "Victor Kiriakis" etc. None of the other characters say it quite like JA/Victor, although it was nice to see PR/Bo try to say it like Victor on today's show!! Didn't compare to the way that JA says "Kiriakis" though!! It's one of the things that makes Victor's character distinctive from other Salemites....

When I was describing the video clips, I wanted people to form the image of Victor saying "Kiriakis" the way that JA says it. It's just so awesome and one of the things that I like about Victor!! ;)

Archived