Days:New Louise Sorel interview

• Members

Eileen, Louise, Joe--all available at the SAME TIME and when DAYS is the best it's been in YEARS!!!!! It can't be coincidence. And it's impossible to believe that TPTB would let this opportunity slip by. They would have to be insane!

And remember, this is the season for miracles!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG OMG!!

What an AWESOME suprise to come here and read this GREAT news!!

Vivian HAS to be making a return soon....too much is just falling in place to make that happen:

-Hogan has been thinking about bringing her back

-Sorel wants to come back

-Judy Evans (basically her Bonnie was Vivian's replacement, but a shoddy one) was let go.

-The poll at TV GUIDE Online, with OVERWHELMING fan support for her return.

-Victor and Kate getting closer and closer to reconciliation on screen.

-John Aniston now frontburner.

It all just adds up to a Vivian return...she can ABSOLUTELY be worked back into the mix.

Louise Sorel just HAS to return!!

HOGAN IF YOU ARE READING THIS...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING HER BACK!!!

• Members

I'm torn.

On the one hand, I love Sorel, I loved Vivian, and I love whenever they bring an old character back because it's a tacit admission that the whole Salem High deal was a huge mistake (especially if it was her, since she was a direct casualty).

On the other hand, I loved Carrie/Clarke, too, and now I don't want to see either one again.

• Members

I don't mean to sound like a downer, but why would Vivian return? Is she really that needed? Sure, she was popular and gave fan something to laugh about, but Eugene and Calliope. I wouldn't expect those two to return to Salem ever again on a long-term basis. Now, if Vivian is coming back to tie up loose ends with the Alamain's involvement in John's life and Steve's presumed death, then that's fine. Otherwise, why?

• Members

I agree, King. I just feel that people's love for the character and a possible return outweighs logic of the return. With Carrie and Austin, yes, their return stunk in the long run, but at the time, Sami had her downfall, LUMI was over and Austin and Carrie could be used. The same thing can be said about Frankie. Jack was getting sick and Jennifer needed a friend's shoulder to cry on. What better shoulder than her old best friend/boyfriend's.

As for Wayne, Steve and Mary Beth returning, I agree that I had to ask why about their returns. Neither actors were necessarily needed on the show. All three were brought on for pure ratings value and nothing more, IMO. It came out of the blue for each one.

• Members

True. Victor and Kate's reunion definitely spells a return from Vivian. Philip on the other hand? Not so much. If Philip was his real age (11), I would believe it. Vivian could return and want custody of Philip, or the it could be revealed that Vivian carried Philip and had Philip deal with that. Instead, we got a horribly done scene in 99 with Brandon Tyler's Philip and whacko-Vivian, talking about how Vivian will always be Philip's second mother, just so Philip could get cash to help his gambling :rolleyes:

Archived