DAYS: SOW/SOD spoilers; casting news

• Members

Passing out barf bags. What a bunch of marlarkey. I'm not about to defend Hogan's storytelling. He has all things wrong and not a bright spot to be found unless you think maybe the Max and Mimi and the Chelsea and Nick things will be good, which I doubt. I'm sick over this and disgusted. Of course, I love to read GOOD books by GOOD authors and all this is just beyond my endurance. It's wretched. I may watch to see something actually work but not much longer.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it would be more of a threat than an offer. Remember Hogan's spoiler about "Sami making the ultimate sacrifice for love". I could see him threatening to kill Lucas or Will unless she goes through with it. Lucas would either save her from EJ or stand by her should she actually get pregnant. It would be like the Jack/Jennifer/Colin Murphy story in late 02.

Or Hogie's been spending a little too much time on the net. :o:P

• Members

I pray they do NOT go down this road again with Sami. Once is quite enough, and for her to suffer that at the hands of a DiMera? Stefano would not be happy at all. In fact, he may just lock E.J. up in a dungeon, like he did Tony 20 years ago. :lol:

Archived