DAYS: SOW/SOD spoilers; casting news

• Members

Courtesy of Soapzone:

SOD

Renee Jones has indeed been fired. She was blindsided by the news according to the mag as were her costars. Don't expect her to the be last to be pink slipped.

Thursday, 11/30 - Bo is framed for Patrick's assault and lands in jail.

December 1 - Marlena and John take off for Italy.

Hot Off The Net... Ali, Bryan and Lumi

Next week

Patrick's lies get Bo in serious trouble.

Kayla decides to test Steve's memory.

Max and Mimi get a lead on Philip's whereabouts.

SOW

Cover is big J/M picture with the caption. "HUGE DAYS NEWS". John and Marlena take off. Small picture of Bo "Arrested".

J/M Cover Story: Abe and Roman persuade a reluctant John to help them nail EJ by dismantling the DiMera chain of command. John agrees on one condition..... Marlena can't know anything about it.

Marlena goes to Bo and gets him to spill the beans by reminding him that she was one of the people that risked her life to save his sister. Normally Marlena would never do this states Hall but she's desperate as she knows something is up with John and she fears for his life.

She heads straight to the airport to confront John. She finds him on the plane ready to take off. Hall says, "John is her entire life. Anything that puts him in harm's way, she wants to be there to protect him. She doesn't want to sit on the sidelines and wait and see if he comes home safely."

Bo gets arrested. Hope kicks him out after getting the picture from Chelsea. Bo arrives to talk to Hope and finds that Patrick has been there and convinced Hope of Bo's wrongdoing with Billie. Bo heads to Patricks where they argue. Bo leaves. EJ arrives and beat Patrick to a pulp. Patrick accuses Bo of beating him up. Bonnie saw Bo enter Patrick's house so that makes the situation worse. Hope knew he was going to Patricks. Bo is arrested. In jail, he manages to slip HOpe a note via Shawn. "It's a little more than proclaiming his innocence," states Reckell. "It says, 'Look, we've sepnt most of our adult life together. You know me. You've got to know that I would never do something like this.'"

Has Bo lost all Hope? "Oh no," assures Reckell. "Patrick is pulling the wool over everybody's eyes. But the truth WILL come out."

Week of 11/27

Kayla tests Steve's memory. Chelsea starts an internet blog. Shawn and Willow go joyriding. Victor hides the truth about Philip. December 1: Steve confesses to Billie that he wants to be with her.

Week of 12/4

EJ makes Sami an offer. Claire goes missing. Chelsea falls in love - online. Hope bargains with Patrick. Max and Mimi continue to grow closer.

http://www.soapzone.com/boards/read.php/days/main/13670

There's also a nice interview with BB and a few more odds and ends so just follow the link.....

From National Enquirer 2 weeks from now courtesy of 2nd Chances board:

EJ wants to get back with Sami - so she can have his baby.

Steve gets his memories back.

http://groups.msn.com/SecondChancesTheLUMI...598924392725898

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I disagree....Steve and Billie insta-love was incredibly hard to take...It stunk to high heaven. It was the most contrived plot device I have seen in so long, and I found it hard to reconcile that Hogan "the great" would pull such a Reillyesque stunt. Steve's story changed at that point, literally overnight...and I am still reeling trying to explain the changes in his character (not just in the Billie story, but since he came back to Salem 5 months ago...he's been so wishy washy). One of the first things Steve said to Billie is that she seemed so familiar...he said it twice. I believe the plan all along was to write in a brainwashing or mind control story. I think that is about the only thing that can explain (to me) the inconsistencies in the way Steve has acted, and the very sudden "pull" toward Billie.

Archived