AMC: SOD December Previews

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't wait for the Di/Aiden stuff too. I have a feeling their adventure is going to be trailing/finding the serial killer...they'll work together and become closer.

I like the Zendall stuff too.

I also like that the Christmas Miracle might be Dixie/Tad finally finding the real Kate. It'll be a miracle for fans just bc that 5-year-long search is FINALLY over. ha

I can't wait to see Erin die...let's make predictions on how gruesome and gross it'll be! Haha...

Finally they are using the Wildwind set again...I've been missing that major set that used to be a huge part of AMC back in the day.

• Members

AMC is casting Monica, who will be African-American or Latina, mis-20s and beautiful; she spends her audition scene attempting to seduce JR.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

In other words, she'll be Latina.

This is getting absolutely ridiculous. We don't need anymore 20 something females. Use Danielle you idiots!

Plus it sounds like another vapid skank just like how every other female is introduced.

So lets see: Monica, Mitchell, Lillian all to added soon.

Meanwhile it's looking very very bad for Leven (and thus Jackson). I'm also really worried about Adam, who is only mentioned in passing.

Archived