DAYS: Huge Steve & Kayla Spoiler!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This started making a little sense to me after today's episode. After seeing Stephanie begging her father to give Kayla a reason to live, they're wedding makes sense! I'm guessing he will say stuff to her telling her to pull through for him and she will hear him. She will live after all, and then Steve will feel obligated to marry her. Poor Billie will lose someone special to her, again. A few years or maybe just months and then Steve will realize he made a big mistake and he wants to be with Billie.

Does that sound about right to anyone else, as well? :lol:

• Members

If they are getting married by the end of November, there is no way Steve will have his memory by then. They haven't even started the "let's pretend I remember Kayla" stuff yet. It's possible, "Nick" will be trapped in to marrying her because she is so happy about his "memory returning" that she suggests they get remarried. If her health is still in question, how would he say no to that?

G

• Members

This was on SoapCentral

In the special holiday episode planned for the last Days of our Lives episode before Christmas, Aiken will find himself stranded in the fictional town of Salem. When DAYS supercouple Patch and Kayla (portrayed by Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth Evans) offer to help him catch a ride to the airport, the singer performs a special private concert for the pair.

Archived