Y&R November Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

I can't remember CBS.com ever posting sweeps spoilers like this before, but here they are:

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/yr/behind/specials/

EDIT: After posting these, I've noticed that these seemed very similar to the spoilers DruRocks already posted a week or so ago, but I think there might be a couple new ones. Sorry.

November Sweeps Teasers 2006

The mystery surrounding Carmen's murder continues, with many twists, turns and shocking revelations that implicate core characters, as William Bardwell and Detective Maggie Sullivan investigate leads with dogged determination.

As Michael continues to be drawn back into the murder investigation, Lauren, still plagued by worries of Sheila, struggles to deal the stress of being a new mother.

Victor and Nikki, suspicious that Jack may indeed be the owner of Jabot, enlist Michael's help to keep an eye on his dubious business dealings.

Jack remains determined to keep the secret of his ownership of Jabot hidden from both the authorities and from Victor, while Ashley worries Jack's manipulations may be endangering Jabot.

Katherine is plagued by disturbing nightmares that open up painful memories from her past - and from her history with Jill.

Dru and Neil risk arrest as their alibis begin to unravel, but they are soon faced with even bigger concerns when suspicion falls on Devon. Meanwhile, Devon faces a crisis when his attempts to have cochlear implant surgery are postponed by Carmen's murder investigation.

William and Jill's attraction grows as they take their relationship to the next level, while a determined Gloria schemes to capture William's affections for herself.

Billy's irresponsible behavior and ensuing departure from Genoa City spark a conflict between Jill and Kay.

Colleen fights feelings of jealousy when Professor Korbel begins working closely Victoria. Meanwhile, Brad grows suspicious of the professor's interest in Victoria's art world connections and hires J.T. to investigate him, leading to a clash between J.T. and Colleen.

Brad and Victoria unite to divert attention from Brad's incriminating actions on the night of Carmen's murder, but a skeptical Michael moves closer to exposing their lies.

As Phyllis's due date approaches, tension erupts between Phyllis, Jack and Sharon over Jack's impulsive business decisions.

Paul faces a crisis of conscience when Michael hires him to investigate Brad, drawing him back into the cover-up of Brad's secret past.

Jack and Sharon continue with their romantic relationship despite tension and stress caused by altercations with Phyllis, as well as Carmen's murder investigation.

Amber Moore arrives in Genoa City with a mysterious agenda.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. I think Victor should get back at Jack because he truly was trying to make amends, but Gloria needs to go down. I also can't stand how Kevin has morphed into a good guy. Remember when even Drucilla had to go up to Kevin and say what a wonderful change he's made? The way Rowell played it saved it, but still it's sick. He was more interesting when people acknowledged him for the evil creep he was.

I'm never going to give up hope that Gloria will eventually go down, but the writers love her and I doubt she'll go anywhere when it finally is revealed.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Oct 29 2006, 05:03 AM)

The way Rowell played it saved it, but still it's sick.

Not only did she do that, but did you notice that she still makes sure the audience know how she really feels anytime Dru and Kevin shares a scene? Like at the club opening, she was giving Kevin that DRULICIOUS STINK-EYE! LOL!

• Members

Yes, her evil eye to Kevin made up for Neil SHAKING HIS HAND AND WELCOMING HIM! Ugh! I remember Christel Khalil's Lily even forgave him at one point. But that is more understandable because she was such a pushover.

I will admit, as taboo as it is, the only person I ever thought she had chemistry with (besides Malcolm) was Kevin. But of course both relationships are wrong on so many levels, lol.

• Members

I think I loathe Kevin just as much as Gloria now. That smug smirk he's always got now.... I'd like to smack it off him. How can he be so self-righteous? Oh that's right, he's a Fisher :lol:

Gloria has to pay for her crap, I like you Chris B, have to keep believing that!

Archived