SONBC: Blog Ratings

DrewH

• Members

I love the idea of the ratings system and the awards. Also the idea of a forum.

I am writing a fic about ATWT. I am not as talented as KR or Josh or Dusty and the others but it has been fun.

In my fanfic,Life in Oakdale, I have Nancy a victim of a scam artist who preys on senior citizens. Margo will investigate. Tom will be going though a mid life crisis where he wil feel old. He decides to do something about it. There is a new chief of detectives by the name of Greg Logan. I have selected AMC's John Callahan for that part. Adam is home. He is the general manager at WOAK. Maddie is an intern there and Adam is attracted to his brother Casey's girlfriend. He knows that she is too young for him and should be off limits because of Casey.

Will and Gwen are finding their way back to each other but they will have to deal with Jade who says Will is the father of her baby and that Gwen pushed her down and made her fall.

Dallas is really the father of the baby. We learned he lost his job in Chicago because of anger management issues.

Lily has developed a psychic sense about her. She knew Jade would be hurt but she didn't realize that Jade is really her niece.Luke is tutoring Kevin to keep him from flunking out of school. Kevin doesn't understand why the fact that Luke is seeing a guy bothers him. Lucy is upset that Dusty,Barbara,Lucinda and Carly banded together to keep her daddy Craig in prison. Lucy takes a turn toward being a chip off the old "block"

Brian McColl is back in town and has resumed an affair with Barbara. We learn that he is being blackmailed by James Stenbeck and he has a bigger agenda then using Brian to get revenge on Barbara. Brian has become Lisa's business manager and she will figure in this story.

Shades of Days of Our Lives but Katie has been trying to get pregnant by being inseminated with Mike's "matter". She learns the donor really was Simon whoo left town after doing the deed with the help of a crooked tech.

Emily has given birth to a baby girl but because of fear that Paul will take her away has told him that the baby died. The baby is with her grandmother Ellen Stewart who lives in Atlanta. Ellen is going to do something soon that is so out of character for her to do.

Carly and Jack are in Switzerland because of Rosanna. They will be off canvas for a while but will return soon.

Henry is still around and will become involved in a new businees venture soon.

Whew,I didn't realize I had all that going on!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since everyone else seems to be trying to get their stories out there, i will join in as well!

On halloween, yesterday, a major cliff hanger occured, where many of the citizen's of Port Charles's lives hang in the balance.

Coming up, The Spencers will have to deal with Laura's return home and her catching up with her family. The Quartermaine's are going to have to deal with Emily reconnecting with Nikolas, but also Monica and Alan will still remain at odds about Rae, even though he sacraficed himself to save Monica. Edward and Audrey will remain close, but her secret involvement with Kristin and the baby swap years ago could threaten that relationship. Alexis will continue her search for her real mother and step sister. Amy will know that Alexis is her sister but will she reveal the truth? Also Alexis's mother is someone already on the canvas, the only question is who will it be? Also Kyle Radcliffe is back in town, but still dealing with the revelation that he is bisexual/gay. He is not really sure if he still has feelings for Maxie, or if he is falling in love with her cousin, Lucas! There is a whole bunch more coming up so hopefully this will recruit more readers!

• Members

Cool. If you're ever curious to check out clips of the show, there are some on youtube. You should also check out Nicholas's Santa Barbara Page. It's in French & English & there are some clips of the show through the years. One of my favorite storyline climaxes, Adventures in Aqualand, is posted pretty much in its entirety. It involves Eden running from Kirk Cranston (then-Robert Newman!) and eventually being thrown in a shark tank. Good stuff.

As for some previews of the show, I'm not giving away much........yet. But since we're giving out some tidbits here, I'll throw a couple out there right now:

--- The first week mainly leads up to the wedding of Ted Capwell & Lily Blake. Lily being Gina's sister & Ted being a Capwell, the marriage has implications for many in their families, and Angela Cassidy and Rafe Castillo, who may or may not want Lily & Ted for themselves. There WILL be a wedding, but I'm not saying who gets married.

--- A major character from the past will return to the canvas. No announcement as to who (no hints either).

--- Cruz & Eden's storyline will kick off....... of sorts. It's going to start off one way and then go in a completely different direction. The first part of the story is more about Cruz, where the second part will focus on Eden. I have a whole year of torture planned for the two of them, sort of an homage to the old days. The story will unfold into an umbrella story that will encompass much of the cast.

--- I have lots of plans for Samantha. Heather Lindell was cast for a reason. Just imagine Mason's deviousness mixed with Julia's smarts.

--- Keith, who will be as smarmy and mean as ever, will also be more callous and more of a cad with Tuc Watkins in the part. Though I love Justin Deas, this is going to be a different interpretation of the character & he'll be used in some ways that Justin's Keith may not have been.

I'm pretty anxious to get it going, since I have certain stories mapped out, I'm anxious to get them to where I want to take them.

Archived