SONBC: Blog Ratings

DrewH

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah we really could use a blog section. In many cases, the blogs end up better then the actual soaps they are based on.

It would be fun to have an area to go to where all topics could be people needing help or bouncing ideas off each other.

Thanks Roman for that post. I am getting teary-eyed :lol::) I feel the same way my friend.

• Members

I just want ot say that I absolutely LOVE the blogs here on SON. I enjoy them all, especially the DAYS fics. With so many people that are fans of the show, it's great to see their vision for the show. Ya'll rock!

As for my fic, I'd love to have an official Co-HW, but right now I don't. I get ideas here and there and occasionally a friend will help me with an episode, but nothing on the scale that Roman and Phoenix have.

• Members

The blog will never get its own forum. IMO. Unless you have a blog, people see them as pointless and silly. Most SON-ers (including some of the staff IMO, of course not RC) think it's like a little hobby and no one reads them. IMO. Of course.

• Members

Thanks Ryan!!! :)

I am glad you enjoy your work as well as everyone else's.

I try to read as many of the blogs as I can and, from what I have read of yours, you do a great job. It is really a great thing we have going here.

I hope you are wrong King but I do think that very well may be the case. It just seems that how some feel. I hope some day we do get a forum for the blogs though.

• Members

I joined SON because of the blogs, at the time JER wrote the show so bad, I had to fix it somehow, I in fact found this site though King's blog, I was searching for a person named Megan Hathaway (not the Days character) and stumbled across King's blog and joined a few days later.

I too think the blog's should have their own Forum's, it would be great.

And Keith, I would think the ratings for yours would be higher, it should at least beat my blog, because I don't write very well. :lol:

:( about Moment's of Existence. I realllly like that blog.

• Members

Good point, King. But, I don't know. With the number of views per week, we all must be doing something right. :) And, we all push each other, which only adds to the excitement and enjoyment for the readers, of which I am one.

But I do see your point for the reasons you named. Great opinion, though. :)

• Members

And RC, let me say something. I've been dipping in and reading your blog. Don't you dare sell yourself short. Wonderful work. Your stuff reads light years ahead of what is apparently on the real GH right now. I'm not a fan of GH, but keep up the great work. And thanks for the very kind words. :)

Archived