SONBC: Blog Ratings

DrewH

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No no, I mean before the blogs were a part of SON. I thought there was a fan fiction forum (which is what I meant when I said a blog forum).

:P:) Errol had the first blog, I had the second. However....it wasn't a fan fic blog then. :)

• Members

LOL! Are you serious!! That's hilarious. I didn't know that. That's awesome.

Well, I remember one poster about....8 months ago....had in their signature all of these outrageous fake condascending spoilers, and then a tagline that read "All this and more on the soap blog no one reads!" And he had it for DAYS before the staff asked him to remove it (at my suggestion.)

Aww, RC, you're the messenger of the Gods!

• Members

LOL! Juniorz, that's what I wanted to go for. I wanted to use sexyback for the promo, but Alice, Doug, Julie, Maggie, and Mickey just wouldn't fit in with that. :lol: Also, I wanted to go for a family-ish feel, but the play on words is the same. :lol:

• Members

This week is the starting of the Sweeps, I can tell alot will go up this week, I at least think mine wil, because I revealed the Mysterious Woman today and either on Wednesday or Thursday I will reveal another shocking thing, so my ratings should boost at least a little.

And King, I am dead serious, if you had not started that blog I would not be here today! :lol:

• Members

I got a huge Halloween cliffhanger planned for today and tomarrow and this week has big moments in every story to kick off sweeps so I feel pretty good about the ratings this week, as long as there are no outages on the board.

I am predicting my biggest numbers yet for Thanskgiving week and December because I have a major day before Thanksgiving cliffhanger and another major cliffhanger on the day after Thanksgiving. Those are some intense episodes and then December is going to see turning points to several stories so after a slow October I think these next two months will be huge for Salem Lives :)

• Members

Haha, well since everyone else is pimping their storylines in this thread, I thought I'd give it a shot too :P

November is going to be a good month for ADGB too! Davetta Sherwood joins the cast next week! Her connection to Salem will be revealed a week later. A shocking revelation will come out the Friday before Thanksgiving. And then soap fans that love family scenes will really enjoy the Thanksgiving episode scheduled for the day before Thanksgiving.

As for December, all I need to say is one word: DIMERAS! That pretty much sums up the entire month of December.

• Members

I'll join the crowd too Drew.

I still don't have a debut date. I think it will be the 6th just like juniorz but it may be a little later. I still have a "few" roles to cast, but getting closer to being there.

November will be a big month for the show as well. We have a big party to open the show. We will have at least one death in our first week on the air that may or may not be murder, and several secrets will be revealed in the first month we are on the air. There are some shocking storylines coming up, and shocking events, that may or may not be controversial.

As I said there are many things that follow the pattern of the original stories but they will have my new take on them.

Archived