DAYS: Interesting NEW Spoilers

• Members

^^

While I agree with you...I STILL want Stefano back!!

I could careless, I just want Mascolo back on DAYS, WHERE HE BELONGS!

Stefano is TOO important to DAYS history IMO!!

Tony, I don't need cartoon Tony back, but if he written MUCH better I MAY be able to stomach his return. Thaao is a great actor, it just sucks that JER brutally destroyed the character of Tony!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. This site maybe gets a spoiler right once in awhile.

From what I've read Hogan isn't happy with the ratings and I think he will be doing some tweaking or rewrites.

With Stefano coming back, I think he should do a "John is Roman" story. If he wants to straighten out some history, that would be a ratings winner.

• Members

I agree that having characters not pay for crimes is a soapy trademark.

I would hate to see some of my faves go off to prison. LOL

It will be very interesting to see Stefano return to Days and be over his Marlena obsession, not be cartoonish and try have EJ, Benji and Lexie working on the same page. Fun days ahead!!!

• Members

I think it would have been great to do a "John Is Roman" Storyline a few years back, but Claire's Paternity would get so incredibly messey, that i'm not so certain thats a great idea now. Shawn and Belle would be cousins, leaving me to toss my lunch.

I think Hogan will bring the ratings up even more. I say to a 2.9 before long. We'll see, but I tihnk Mascolos return, done correctly, will equal HUGE dividens for the show.

• Members

I agree Mitch. Days will get up around a 2.9 at least, if they aren't there already by time he shows up.

I am dying to see Joe back in whatever capacity. James Scott and Joe Mascolo will be awesome!!! :D

I miss that Phoenix music too-I can't wait to see that smile with that music in the background. Classic Days right there.

• Members

Here is dayscafe:

This would come out like today:

- EJ IS THE GLOVED HAND! HE'S A DIMERA AND WORKING WITH PATRICK! Listen to us - PATRICK IS OUT COME WINTER! And so is his sister too! Stefano is BACK! Look for Steve and Kayla to be the next victims! Also, love might be taking a new form with a young new couple! Or will Mimi ruin that too? YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!!!!

They're ridiculous.

Archived