DAYS: Spoilers for Week of Oct 30th

• Members

You know the drill. I got them from Dustin's message board:

legitimate SPOILERS for the week after next:

Anonymous | 10.19.06 - 2:44 pm |

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/dustinsoa...oct1806/#138791

Ademption: These all sound pretty good. It looks like Hogie wants to make Belle more assertive!! I wonder why Sami is in EJ's apartment. Hmmm.....

Thinking about that last spoiler a little more, it looks like Sheffer is moving Lumi in the direction of Nick and Nora Charles (think the Thin Man series) as promised. The way the spoiler sounds, it seems like they're working together to find out the mystery of EJ's identity maybe?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree Ademption. It seems like Hogan's spoiler is starting to come true. :lol: to Kate and EJ being caught in camera.

The Steve/Kayla stuff sounds real good. Why is Lexie giving them a drug? I thought her license was revoked? :unsure: .

Everything sounds good. I like the change in Belle and I think this is where the Shelle on the run story comes into play as Shawn's involvement with EJ and Patrick will likely put them in danger.

Thanks for these ademption. Your source has proven to be quite reliable :) .

• Members

Well HoganSheffer is not just off but off and running!

Wow sounds like sweeps will be one thirll after another!

When he said EJ would be the next generation of DiMera's in town, he wasn't kidding. Salem needs to quaking in it's collective boots! I gotta say I do love that bad boy though!!

• Members

I'm glad Belle will approach Shawn, and I hope he accepts her offer! He really needs to let go of the bad ass characteristic and focus on a career and family. Unfortunately, I don't see Belle and Shawn reuniting that easily. There has to be more drama absorbed from those two characters before they have they're fairy tale ending.

• Members

Kate being outed by Sami sounds fun....kind of gross though ("Here's your moms bra, Lucas")

I'm surprised Kate even wears a bra. :huh::lol: That old sl*t bag.

Why will this show not put Abby and Max together? Max and Mimi??...pass

Belle telling Shawn to grow up sounds good too.

Only took 5 years for someone to tell that boy that.

• Members

It appears that a lot is going to happen next week on the show. Here's the spoiler for next week that will help you connect the dots for the spoiler for the week after:

Thanks to EJ, Steve and Kayla were trapped in an air vent at the hospital and exposed to a biotoxin, and the antidote didn't appear to be working.

So I guess the poison puts them both in comas next week and then sometime the week after, Lexie finds the drug that wakes them up from the coma.

It was so funny. I told my mom who also watches Days that Hogie was going to pick up the pace next week and she was like what? She thought that the show was going pretty fast already!! LOL!! Little does she know what's in store for her. Can you imagine all the stuff that's happening this week and next to happen during just a month of JER's Days? The pace of the show now is so awesome!!!

I hope that Hogie keeps up the momentum!! :D

If you read EE for Monday, you'll see that Hogie is already working on Mabby. The scenes with Abby talking about Max sound kind of cute in an innocent way!! I'm looking forward to it and I usually don't even like teen stories.....

I think Hogie plans to make Max and Abby a supercouple but he's going to write the story VERY slowly instead of making them an insta-couple.....

Archived