Law & Order: SVU - Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Just watched the bloated-as-hell two-hour season finale.  PLEASE tell me "ADA Strike Back," as he is known elsewhere, is not coming back.  I mean, when they have to turn the whole show into an action flick JUST to keep him in his dramatic wheelhouse, it's clear he's a bad fit.

• Members

And they did it, obviously, to make us care about him, since it was clear to us that we didn't.

I just wish this show would focus on the case of the week and skip the "personal life" stories.  They just don't work in the L&O-verse.

• Members

UGGGGH. I didn’t think any episode could annoy me more than Barba's exit, but this one did. Can we have ONE season finale that doesn't involve a hostage situation and/or shooting? The only good thing was the all too brief appearance of Carolyn McCormick as Dr. Olivet.

Why isn't Ice-T/Fin the star of the show? I know I am not the only one sick of "The Saint Olivia Hour". I want to know what Fin has on Chief Dodds that they've been hinting at all season. I can only hope that Season 20 is better than what we've gotten the past few years, but I'm not holding my breath. Mariska just has way too much power and she's taking the show down with her. 😠😠😠😠😠

• 9 months later...
  • Members

Watched an eppy Saturday.  I believe it was from S15, and Olivia once again ruins someone's life.  I watched because Billy Porter was in the eppy.  Not familiar with him but I wanted to know what all the fuss was about, especially since he came to the Oscars in a dress 

Please register in order to view this content

Olivia ruins this guy's life because, of course, these little white kids have to be telling the truth and everyone is a rapist until Olivia Benson says otherwise.  At the end, right on schedule, the camera pans to a very sad Olivia because she did everything right but the outcome was still wrong.  [!@#$%^&*] HATE HER! 

Oh, and in case you're wondering...yeah, I'm still trying to figure out what the Billy Porter fuss is about 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...