SOD: Another DAYS Cover...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Lucas is a dork for sabotaging a date, then Sami is a dork many times over. Circa her Austin obsession, she would thwart dates, parties, trips, weddings, etc. I really don't understand this "Sami deserves better"---deserves better than what? Someone better than herself?!

And given what we know about EJ, what makes that him?

• Members

Cool! I hope that train takes you somewhere you can buy some clams. LOL

It's obvious that Samil still loves Lucas (even when he is acting like a dork) or she wouldn't have him in her apartment. His apartment is right next door on the same floor. It's the same APARTMENT HOUSE. She obviously wants to keep Lucas close.

• Members

Congrats to Days!!! Here's to many more SOD covers!

This is just the beginning. Hogan will make the Days star shine once again!

Can't wait to see the ill-fated date! Lucas and Sami should be fun to see.

I'm also looking forward to EJ's reactions to all the nasty tricks.

• Members

This all sounds too good to be true..Love that Patrick isn't the father...and i like the fact that he paid off a doctor..better than him switching the results himself..

Lucas, Sami, Ej--sounds like it will be hillarious....can't wait..

John/Marlena--i'm just happy marlena will be back front and center..and some romance will occur..

Phillip--i will actually miss Kyle B, but i'm glad he got some great material before he left...

• Members

Hmmm. Throwing Dr. Bader under the bus after a decade of being good... I'll put up with it as long as it reunites Bo and Hope. It's not like they caught Alice or Mickey with the test results or something. I love these spoilers. Keep em coming, Hogie!

• Members

I think it was only a matter of time before we knew Bo was really the father of Hope's baby. That guy has super sperm doesn't he? Remember when ONLY John or Stefano was supposed to have fathered Hope's last baby but it was Bo? :lol:

• Members

I knew that the baby was really Bo's. I can't wait for them to find out.

The doctor who was paid off, is this the same doctor who is taking care of Belle? If so, maybe there was nothing wrong with Belle's baby and the doctor did something Belle that would cause Belle to hate Philip. ????

• Members

I agree with the Lucas is a dork thing actually. With the exception of him finding Austin and Carrie together, Lucas and Dattillo have really been annoying me lately. He's such a little twirp/dweeb lately. Perhaps LUMI will make me like him again. It's been ages.

• Members

First off, let me say how HAPPY I am to see so many SON-ers OUTRAGED that Dr. Bader's character is being dragged through the mud like this. She has NEVER done anything even slightly shady and now, she, a doctor (who certainly is well off, financially) is taking a bribe from a thug? And where did Pattycakes get the money? He rents a dark, dank one-story hut, doesn't he? But even if he is secretly rich, why assassinate Bader? I love the sound of the future "Days," but that left a VERY sour taste.

And as for KR's response about Lucas, when WASN'T Lucas a twirp/dweeb? lol. Even at 11 years old I could tell that Austin was "cool" and Lucas was the less attractive, awkward, aloof goober. But it works.

Just one question: if Lumi DO get together, I expect that to be around the time the Lexie blackmail comes out. How can she not pay for something that big?

Archived