SOD: Another DAYS Cover...

• Members

I agree with KR that the Dr. Bader ASSASSINATION is "kind of annoying, but workable." However, I'm disappointed by making Bo the papa becasue he ALREADY had one miracle child. Remember when ONLY John or Stefano could be the Daddy and NBC had a HUGE promotional blitz to have viewers chose the papa from the two? I'm not sure fans will be so forgiving to see that not only did their views not matter AT ALL when they were lied to and told they would (remember the voting) but this time, it's sort of the same rehash. We ALL know Bo could never be the father. Hope wouldn't let Bo touch her after Zach died. Unless, perhaps, they had sex before the truth came out about his connection to the incident? MAYBE, but that's still stretching time (our time) beyond realistic bounds for this pregnancy. Again, I am LOVING the previews,but this is one minor sticky point.

So true. And let me say, I would LOVE to see Lexie fired. Maybe when (if) the Sami blackmail comes out the b i t c h could FINALLY lose her license. It would be great television!

I think this PERFECTLY illustrates where I'm coming from, and I believe, others are, too. It's not so much that I'm mad that a character has switched these test results. But the fact that someone we TRUST has switched them. On soaps, you're going to have your baddies like the DiMeras, the Cranes, Spike from "Passions," and you expect bad things from them. But we ALSO need to trust that the world IS NOT A BAD PLACE, since all those baddies can skew perception. Dr. Bader is one of those people who reminded us that there ARE good people, extras, day players in Salem who are NOT working for the DiMeras or are evil. We trust these characters, we NEED these characters for the love of God!! Otherwise, how can we trust the WORLD?!! :unsure:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, JSF that is life. Sometimes people you trust do things like this. Let's remember we know nothing of Dr. Bader. She never really talked about her home life so to say we know she would do this and that is wrong since it's unproven. We can't just go on her being nice all the time while doing her job. Beth on Passions was that way the first 3 years and then we learned she was nuts and had a hard home life. It can happen, especially in this case where we know nothing about her.

I want to see the article and watch it play out to see if any reasons are given. Like I said, the whole Bo is the daddy thing bugs me more. They could have had sex before Hope learned Bo did it but would she really have sex with him right after Zach died? Kinda ruins the mood. Plus, Hope should be farther along. I mean the Bo is the daddy part really makes little sense. It is worst then Hope's like 11 month pregnancy in 1999-2000. Days never does timing well and the days did go on forever under JER's run but still this is alot to swallow. The good is it takes Patrick out of the picture but the bad is it lacks alot of believability. Most people will be fine with it because it reunites Bope but there is alot there that annoys me more then the Dr. Bader thing. I am curious to watch all this play out.

Archived