SOD: Another DAYS Cover...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AWESOME!!!

This better bring in some good ratings :angry: .

I guess that person was right with their rumors. This is great work by Hogan in his first week.

The Dr. Bader thing does bug me. She has been around forever but, then again, what do we really know about her? Perhaps she really needed money or was in trouble? We only saw the woman once in awhile and when we did she never talked about her personal life. It sucks because I like her but it's not like re-writing history of the character or anything like that. Remembering when Hope learned Patrick was the dad, I do recall Dr. Bader being a little tentative. Plus, Hope came there once and they told her to go home because they didn't have enough machines or something so that is probably when Patrick paid her off and that whole thing was a delay so that everything could be taken care of. This actually seems well thought out even though we know it was probably a re-write. I do like it not being Patrick personally who switched the test.

I am curious to see how they will explain Bo and Hope not having sex since 2005 but who cares if it gets rid of Patrick. Timing doesn't matter on Days anyway although under Hogan it probably will. It is what the fans want so it's cool

Lucas/Sami/EJ sounds hilarious. I can't wait!!

• Members

I'm with the people that don't like Dr. Bader working for Patrick. Dr. Bader has always been a respectable OB/GYN and now it sounds like they're getting rid of her. This woman has been on since the early-90s! I remember when I started writing fan fictions, I had a huge storyline that was going to propel Dr. Karen Bader into a major character on canvas. I always felt like she had potential to become a great character. I guess, now, we'll never see.

• Members

Hope just felt movement today so she is about four months along. Time surely has crept if New Year's Eve was only four Salem months back.

I am not happy about Dr. Bader being given this ripoff. The actress may have said she didn't want to do this and wants no more to do with Days, so this is just getting rid of her, but it's worse than having the glove do it, in my opinion.

Unfortunately, the news I was hoping to read would be about Patrick being firmly proved to be Eve's murderer and his association with EJ to get that part of the story moving along.

Sami and Lucas sound like so much fun. Being a LUMI fan, this is delicious.

• Members

So, Bo's the father. Riddle me this, shouldn't Hope be a lot father along than she is??

Not in this lifetime do I believe that Bo's the father. This is lazy writing by Sheffer and this Bo and Hope fan is severely disappointed he took this way out. There was a great story to tell by having Patrick the father, yet we must please all the fanbases and take the lazy way out. :rolleyes:

• Members

I'm surprised University Hospital is still allowed to function. Not only has Sami been able to change test results, Lexie has made medical/ethical blunders, TGO was able to switch the embryos, Bonnie and Mimi almost conned their way into changing test results, and now Dr. Bader took a bribe. No wonder we have Kale Browne and Lilas Lane on as new doctors...it seems everything else in that place has gone to pot!

• Members

Seriously are we caring THAT MUCH about Dr. Bader, she has NEVER been a relevant character so who gives a [!@#$%^&*] if she took money from Patrick...if it mean Patrick is outta Bopes story and the baby is not his than I am ALL for it....:rolleyes:

This all sounds totally AWESOME and I cannot wait

• Members

Great post mitch...

I love this current Lumi stuff...But I'm curious about one thing with Lumi..I heard something about Sami's blackmail secret coming out before Austin and Carrie leave (i guess CC mentioned something in an exit interview)...i wonder what that will do to lumi..

• Members

Well, I sure am relieved that Patrick isn't the baby's father. The sooner they extricate the whole Lockhart family from the show the better. I guess we're probably keeping Bonnie, but hopefully they'll give her something different than the vile crap she's been pulling since she appeared in Salem. Love JEL, though.

And Dr. Bader? I'm not outraged at all because we barely see or know her, but it is a lazy cop-out. She's not the most developed character in the world, so I could really care less. To me it would have made more sense if The Glove did it since he/she seems so psyched about changing embryos, etc. He/she seems really excited to get all up in peoples' hospital business.

As far as Lucas goes, I think he's a lot less wimpy/twerpy than he used to be. Mr. Bleu and I would laugh helplessly when he used to fight with Nicole. She would slam him big-time, and his usual response was something akin to "No YOU are!" or "I know you are, but what am I?" Lucas seems to have grown some balls. They might be small, but at least he's got some finally.

• Members

I think you're missing the point. The issue isn't so much that its Dr. Bader (although it is a bit because she is likeable), but rather that it Sheffer's first week/month and he is already rewriting history (even if its a minor character). Its not a good foreboding of whats to come, especially given what some have posted about his history rewrites on ATWT.

• Members

I could buy the Dr. Bader thing if Patrick had threatened to hurt her family or something. I cannot buy her just accepting a bribe. It's not like she would be hard up for money and she has always been ethical and beyond reproach.

Archived