SOD: Another DAYS Cover...

• Members

EXCLUSIVE! HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!

Romantic Reunion (J/M)

Luca Confesses: "I love Sami" (he tells Sami)

Bo's the Father (Really)

Plus: Shocking Interview With Exiting Star (Kyle)

Uhm, lol, I love how all the actors are still taking swipes at Reilly, I'll post those swipes in a few minutes.

Hall: "From the comments I've heard they are over the moon [about Sheffer's plans to keep the characters front-and-center]. He listens to the fans and he just seems very in tune, veyr in touch and veyr connected, which is dreamy for all of us. It's a big change."

Patrick paid off Dr. Bader to falsify the results of the DNA test on Hope's baby. Patrick isn't the father of Hope's baby; Bo is. I don't know if Bo and Hope will realize that right away, because Alfonso is presuming how Hope will feel.

Philip walks out on Belle. "If you're not sure, then I don't wnat you to stay with me. Give Claire a kiss good-bye."

Lucas stink bombs EJ/Sami's date, literally, haha. She's like, why? And he tells her because he has major feelings for her, but she thinks he's minipulating her but it's what she been wanting to hear for so long. This is a moment to remember for "Lumi" fans, "I think the fans have waited a really long time for this."

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

VERY happy about the Bope baby. Not shocked, but really happy that it is happening fast. I predict once it is out and Bo, Hope and Shawn all have their turns at beating Patrick, Hope blows up over night to look very pregnant and they have a girl named Faith.

Geez these docter's can be blackmailed and bought off REALLY easily. I think it starts making the sound of home remedies and midwives sound very good.

They are going to run this nasty family out of town very soon. I guesss next time the whole family will learn not to get mixed up with Hortons/Brad clans. First Bonnie and her trying to ruin Mickey/ Maggie, then Meme and her pathetic attempts and NOW Patrick. I feel bad for Conner when he inevitably shows up as the only good seed.

I am feel sorry for Phil. I love that Hope and Bo keep trying to tell Shawn to think of him. On the other hand, Phil has always known, even when he went after her, who she wanted and loved. So no sympathy there. Maybe he should go after Meme and make sure she does not get her hooks in his REAL kid now. As bad as he might go, he could never be worse then being raised by that family.

I am torn about Lumi. I love them, but a little loved E.J and her too.

Now if somone can just get Billie her own guy, so I am not rooting for Chelsea to tell her off, and Kayla and Steve.

• Members

Poor Phil. I do feel sorry for him.

Lumi! I love seeing Lucas focused on Sami.

I like seeing them circle around each other, wary but compelled by desire, passion and that undeniable bond.

I'm not worried about EJ. I would much prefer to see EJ and Kate anyway.

EJ can run interference for Lumi by keeping Kate VERY busy! :D

• Members

Yep, I'm really surprised that Hogie chose to do all of this in his first week, but I guess he and Corday&Co. wanted to make a big splash!! WOW!!

With this switching DNA results, I guess the show wants to get rid of Dr. Bader. How long has she been on the show? I think I remember that she was Kristen's doctor back in the '90s. Time for Patrick and Dr. Bader to go to jail together....

I have mixed feelings about this Lumi spoiler. I love Lumi and want them to get together. I was just looking forward to Sami in particular getting her life straightened out before renewing her relationship with Lucas. I'm hoping that Hogie drags their romance out as long as possible.....

So Rugrat are you going to start watching Days again now that Hogie's on board?

• Members

ademption, I wish it was as simple as that, my dream of a good writer for DAYS coming true and I'm lured back. But I got over DAYS a few years ago after waiting 7 years for that dream to come true, and when I get over something, I get over something I guess. Now I'm back to being addicted to "AMC" while I dream of them getting a writer that won't hack almost all the time, lol. I must have done something bad to a soap opera in another life ;)

I do surf over a little, but nah I'm not really getting back into the show yet and I'm not necessarily planning to watch because Hogan is coming aboard. It's something that's going to have to happen naturally, since I'm just not invested anymore.

• Members

It doesn't sound from this that they get back together straight away. It sounds like Sami will be hesistant to jump right back in because she's been burned so often in the past. Lucas will have to fight to win her back.

I am going to LOVE watching that. :D

• Members

SouthofSoap, I agree on the Dr. Bader point. I don't like that they did that with her.

The Marlena captive thing is true, John follows clues and goes to Jersey and finds her.

LOL, I'm reading the Lucas/Sami stuff through now - very funny. Lucas and Will first put smelly cheese in EJ's car heater to stop the date, they have to cancel. Then they send a hooker to Sami's apartment where Sami and EJ are having a date, the hooker claims to be there for EJ. Then the stink bomb, lol.

Philip finds out Kate knew the paternity of the baby, drags her away from her tables - is breaking plates and all. Then Kate tells Phil that his pops knew also. Philip tells Shawn, instead of confronting Victor himself, Shawn confronts Victor (a fight ensues).

• Members

Ah, poor Rug!! I'm sorry that you won't be watching Days with us but on a second thought given your history with soaps, maybe it's a good thing that you're not watching Days again!! Please don't spread the bad karma to Days, now that it looks like Days might return to its past glory again!! LOL!!! :lol:

Good luck with AMC, Rug!! Hope that you can eventually get a good writer for your fave show so that you can eventually enjoy it again...

LL

I'm going to enjoy that too!! It's going to be so strange to see 2 guys fighting over Sami and Sami's reaction to being pursued rather than doing the pursuing. She hasn't ever been in that predicament, right?

Lucas getting jealous, scheming to break up EJ/Sami, is going to be so delicious!! I can see him rubbing his hands together, plotting now!! Love it, love it, love it!!!

• Members

Hmmph, lol.

Well AMC looks like they're at least trying to put fan fave couples again, good stories along with that with our HW's track record over the last few years (and in history after the firts 1-2 years)? I wouldn't invest in that hope, lol. I think it's because of DAYS (new Emmy winning head writer) that we're even getting the fan fave couples coming together again (or so we think), so thanks DAYS/NBC. :)

Archived